iv. soulful eyes

(A/N):

Hello! Lol xD  Honestly speaking, I'm not expecting anymore for anyone to continue reading this story because of the insane amount of time it took me to update this. I promise I had my reasons though :<

Well, it's been pretty, pretty long and this is so shameless of me to even say this but I hope you'd still give this a read tho 👉👈

Anywayyy, I hope you're all safe and sound and healthy^^ Have a good day fwends♡

*****

"You look like you've seen hell..."

...was the first thing Yangcha's mother said when he got out of his bedroom with disheveled hair, sweat-soaked shirt and some puffy dark circles under his eyes.

"I did not get enough sleep," he said in a hoarse voice through his yawning. Yangcha walked over to the fridge and took out the carton of milk while his mother watches him suspiciously through the steam of her cup of black coffee. As Yangcha was gulping down the white fluid, his half-opened eyes wandered around the kitchen and they landed on to his mother's.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing," she answered, and then averted her curious gaze to the tv as if she did not just looked like some weird stuff just went through her mind. It was Yangcha's turn to gaze at her in squinted eyes but she acted like what's flashed on the tv screen really piqued her interest. His mother did not say more so Yangcha just decided to collect his towel in his room and get ready for school.

What happened was Yangcha has had a dream, and not just any dream, it was that dream... again. In the past, he used to not recall anything at all when he wakes up from it, but this time there was a tiny bit of it that he somehow remembers and it has been echoing in his mind since he opened his eyes this morning.

'Go. Go and save yourself so you can come back one day and save us all.'

That, and that it was some girl who said it. But beyond that, nothing more, like the usual.

All these things that has been happening to Yangcha— the dream, the ringing in his head, the slowing down of his surroundings, all these hasn't processed well yet and Yangcha was as much as lost. However, with the little crumbs that he's able to recall, somehow but weirdly, he was a little elated with the little improvement.

I might know what's in it the more I dream about it. Bit by bit, he said to himself hopefully, not knowing some unpleasant things also comes with it.

***

"You look like you've seen hell,"

Yangcha only as much as groaned a response to Ppong's exactly similar remark as his mother's regarding how he looked. Albeit he did put quite an effort in neating out his hair using a fine-tooth comb, the remnants of lack of sleep in his eyes are still there for everyone to see.

"What happened dude?"

"I did not get enough sleep," he answered simply.

"You sure you did not stay up late watching you know... erotic stuff?" Ppong asked while eyeing him in wiggling brows and a stupid sideway grin. The corner of Yangcha's upper lip curled up and shook his head unbelievably as he realize how much of a perverted guy Ppong just looked.

"I'm pretty certain that's exactly what you did last night," Yangcha answered, adjusting the sling of his bag that was hanging on his one shoulder, and they continued walking to the building.

"Don't be ridiculous. That's Mugwang and Gitoha's specialty, not mine," Ppong countered trying to convey it innocently but he only sounded defensive to Yangcha.