Part 1

Hey guys so this is set a year after Last Sacrifice DIMITRI WAS NOT CHANGED so Rose never went to Russia. but what happens when Dimitri's family unexpectedly drops by? ONE SHOT. ~Alexx

Lissa & Rose are still bonded.

RPOV

I woke to the sun setting, meaning the beginning of the vampire day. Sitting up I saw the time on my alarm, 8:16! My alarm was set for 7:05, why didn't Dimitri wake me up?

"Dimitri!" I screamed.

Hearing the clack of his shoes on the hardwood surface "Yes?".

"What the hell? Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Calm down, Lissa said that she needed... private time with Christian" He told me.

"So when do I go in?"

"She said 9:00" he said "Now calm down" giving me the sweetest smile he could manage.

Finally I smiled "Want to go get breakfast or something?" he asked.

"Don't you have to take a shower or something?" Dimitri always took a shower before leaving the apartment, he always had to look clean cut and proper. Me on the other hand really just didn't give a shit.

"I just got out as you got up" that was no surprise, Dimitri was always up before me, for work or otherwise.

"Oh, okay. Yeah let's go" Slipping on my slippers I was still fully dressed for bed, but like I said I really don't give a shit.

He shook his head, a silence sign of approval.

We walked out to the living room and to the other side. Dimitri opened the door but I didn't see the typical beige wall of my apartment. I saw 6 people; an older woman with graying hair and soft eyes, an woman that looked a little older that Dimitri she was holding a small girl that looked to be maybe 2 years old, another woman that looked a few years older than me but definitely had more years on her than me, another girl maybe fresh out of high school, then finally a small boy with dark brown hair and soft brown eyes-much like Dimitri's.

A gasp came out of Dimitri's mouth.

"Who are you guys?" I asked, an annoyed look surely visible on my face.

Dimitri came down to my ear "Rose, meet the Belikov's"

"Oh.."

"Dimika!" the older woman exclaimed.

"Mama, what are you doing here?" I knew the only reason he was speaking English was for my benefit.

"Well, I haven't seen you since you left for the academy, so I looked at the letters you've been mailing us and choose to go to the address that was on most of the letters. Aren't you happy to see us?"

"Of course I am! But I wasn't expecting you to come... here " he told her.

Then he turned to me "Rose, this is My mother Olena, my sisters Karolina, Sonya and Viktoria. That little one down there is Paul" he said looking down at the little boy who if I didn't know better could've been Dimitri's son, "And that is Zoya".

"Hi! I've heard so much about you guys" Way to lie, Rose.

"Let me call Liss and see if I can get the Penthouse suite for them" there was no way that they could stay in my tiny apartment. I picked up my phone to dial Lissa's number but then I realized the reason I was even still here "Actually I'll call later".

I smiled up at him, he knew exactly what I meant.

Viktoria then spoke up "Wait, Wait, Wait. Like Queen Valissa?" her eyes bugged out of her head.