Part 2

RPOV

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed. Where is Dimitri? I thought, but my question was soon answered.

He walked into the room wearing a tight white tee with a pair of tan shorts.

"Hello there Sleeping Beauty" he told me, I growled under my breath I hate that name.

"Don't call me that!" I smirked.

Now he came to sit next to me on the bed, "Then don't call me Comrade".

"You know what I'm starting to love the name Sleeping Beauty"

"Great" he said sarcastically, "Well, you should get up, Momma cooked breakfast".

Dimitri's Mom is here? "Here?".

"Yeah, the rest of the Belikov's are in the kitchen" With that he left, Isabella following behind him.

We adopted Isabella from the pound when she was just a few months old. She has beautiful golden hair and dark snout. I swear she's got more swag that I do.

I quickly got dressed and headed out to the kitchen to see a full family standing n my 5' by 10' kitchen.

Viktoria was first to greet me "Hey, Rose! We should go shopping today, I haven't seen the shops around here."

"Yeah, can Liss come? She picks out like all my clothes" I laughed "Because she's not too fond of the way I dress myself."

"Are you kidding?! You'll let me meet the Queen?! Of course!" She was much to excited for my taste.

"Alright, just met me call her, 'kay?"

Lissa was way excited to meet Dimitri's little sister, as well as to shop of course.

After the wonderful breakfast prepared by Olena, I was ready to sleep again. So I went into the living room and sat on the floor, Isabella not far behind me. She came and laid right down next to me, leaning up on me. I rubbed her back, her head was laying in my leg.

"We're going to leave, see you guys later?" Karoline told us.

once they were gone Dimitri came and sat next to me.

"They're leaving in 6 days" He told me while his left hand play absentmindedly with my hair.

"Okay, What are our plans today? I'm shopping with Viktoria and Liss at 3:00"

"Well, here's my plan" he said. At first I was confused until he began to kiss my neck, the hand that was playing in my hair slid down to wrap around my waist.

"No" I stopped him "I have to take a shower, then we are going to go shopping for a new house! That was our plan". I got up and went to the bathroom, Dimitri close on my trail.

"Can I take a shower with you?" He asked, I swear I could hear the smirk on his face.

"No" With that I closed the door.

After my shower I got dressed in a Purple pair of pants and a white shirt with a pair of ballet flats with neon yellow tips.

I walked out to find Dimitri sitting on my bed with a cowboy book in hand.

I smirked at him "Whatcha reading?" but then I retracted my statement "You know what? Don't tell me, We have to go! Come on Comrade."

Once I finally got his head out of his book and his feet out the door we were yet again greeted by Viktoria.

"Where are you guys going? Can I come?"

"We're going to look at houses" Dimitri told her "You can't come."

I gawked at him Dimitri? Rude? Never. "What he means to say is that our car only holds 2 people."

"What car do you have?" She asked.

I'm very proud of my car "Nissan 350z, but the back seat was replaced with speakers-not that there was much room back there in the first place."

She looked sad "Okay, I'll see you guys later" she said, her accent was very heavy.

We looked at 4 different houses by this time, not one was good. We had a wide variety considering that we weren't short on money.

"Okay, this is an old farm house build in 1853" our retailer, Carol, told us. "1.5 bath, 3 bed. 3220 sq. ft. It sits on almost 4 acres of grass."

This was actually nice from the outside, It was all stone, a red door hidden behind a huge oak tree and bushes leading up to the door. The driveway wasn't pavement at all, it was pebbles. The house had an extension on the back including a breezeway and a garage including a sun room that ran the length of the home.

"This is nice so far" I told Dimitri.

"How much?" Dimitri asked.

"$379,500"

"That's a good price" I told him truthfully.

We entered the breezeway, there was a total of 6 other doors! 2 doors led to closet space, 1 lead to the backyard, one lead to the garage another was locked but I assume it went to the basement, then finally the glass door was to get inside. Once in I could see that the stone that in which was outside was now inside, this must be the extension. It was very nice.

The kitchen was large and light, red tile on the back splash. The dining room was through a swinging door, it was big but not huge. it had another door but we didn't go through it because he said it lead to the staircase. Back through the kitchen and through the open doorway was the hall, we crossed it-passing the bathroom and stairway to the basement on the way.

We got to the living room It was huge! very old fashioned, but really cool. Then through the door in which used to be the old door to the backyard we went to the other side of the extension to the back. The room was surrounded with window, bringing a lot of light into the house.

We got to the staircase and went upstairs only to find that it had split. Carol directed us to go straight then take a left, it lead us to a smaller room with a good sized closet and 2 windows. Then across the hall was the full bathroom. You walked in and you saw this very pretty lime green tile that was on the sink, with a lot of space underneath. Then to the left was the room to the master, to the right was the toilet with more space above that. If you turned the corner of the bathroom you saw a window then a door leading to what I assume was the attic. there was a stand up shower and a jet tub but above the tub was another window. The room had a lot of natural light for what a typical bathroom has.

Going through the door to the attic we saw a giant closet and a lot of room to do anything with. Going back to the bathroom and through the door into the staircase again. We went back down and up the other side he lead up into a larger room with 3 windows a huge closet and crown molding. Across the hall was the master bedroom. It wasn't very grand but why did it have to be?

The house was beautiful, it had a feel about it that you wouldn't be able to duplicate.

The backyard was huge! it had a brand new fence wrapped around it, the biggest storage shed I have ever seen! Flowers bordered the yard, they even had an actual gate from when the house was first built.

"I want this house."