Chapter 3: A Dream

Do you know where the wild things go?

They go along to take your honey (La la la la)

~~~~~~~

George wasn't sure what kind of hybrid Techno was but guessed his pink hair was natural.

"What happened to your face?" Techno asked, already expecting the answer to have to do with the man on the floor.

"I got him, he got me back" Dream chuckled

There was an awkward few seconds of silence

"And you're taking care of him why?"

"He's not the target Techno"

"But he's a hitman, if he had the chance he'd kill you for for a few dollars" Techno sneered hatefully

"Oh come on" Dream muttered quietly as he turned towards Techno.

George heard heavy footsteps approach him from behind

"Against the wall again please Gogy."

George turned his head towards Dream tiredly, he'd slept not that long ago but the amount of emotions going through his mind and the sheer amount of pain he was in was making him exhausted.

Dream stared at him for a few seconds

"Whatever you can stay in the middle of the floor, give me your hands."

Techno grunted awkwardly

"Do you have the pictures?"

"I do" Dream replied as he finished tying George's wrists together with the thin twine.

"And you think it's okay to leave him here alone?"

"Philza made the twine. I trust he won't be able to snap it on his own"

"Plus his wrist"

Techno eyed Dream curiously

"You're taking the risk of losing everything because you trust Philza's craftsmanship? He's an expert, Dream. Maybe you should be more careful."

"Why should I be more careful? Implanting a tracking chip into his neck wasn't enough?" Dream asked irritably.

George's eyes shot open

"What?" He asked weakly, his hands shooting up to his neck to feel something - to feel anything.

Dream chuckles as George gives him a fearful look

Was he joking?

"Are these good enough?" Dream pulled up the old looking photos out of his pocket and handed them to the hybrid, who looked over them carefully.

"Looks convincing" Techno sighed as he handed the pictures back to Dream.

"Alright. Let's go meet Philza, don't try to go anywhere Gogy. Trust me, I'll find you." Dreams voice lowered to a threat as he slid on a spooky looking pair of combat boots and grabbed his mask.

George frantically searched his neck for an access point, or a small wound even long after the heavy footfalls had been replaced with silence.

But he found nothing.

Maybe Clay lied

He couldn't be sure, his body ached and begged for sleep. It didn't matter that he was on an uncomfortable surface, he was tired.

So fucking tired.

...

"Cmon George!" Bad giggled, his dark black hand pulling George deeper into the dark cave.