scenario 4 😍

"WAKE UP !!" Came the mighty deafening loud quiet blue red roar like a hungry smelly pink one hundred red tiger from someone.

"NO!" Y/N shot back in her sassiest voice ever. She could beat Barbie (Lucius) in a dance battle and sassy battle in a tick of a heartbeat.

"DUDE WAKE UP OR I'LL STEAL YOUR UNICORN POWERS!"

"NOO NOT THE UNICORN POWERS!!!!!!!"

Y/N shot out of bed and raced to the top of the stairs. She slipped on her surfing board and flew down the stairs effortlessly, shot through the Slytherin common room, whizzed past the door, yelling "hello" to a portrait who checked her out as she skidded down the stairs, soared through the air, spun around the world doing cartwheels and different poses and landed neatly through the common room window and bashed into Dracko's head where it fell off and rolled about the floor. Y/N posed like a Victoria Secret model, her head resting on her hand and the other on her waist, laying down on her side.

"Morning my brocken king." Y/N said so sweetly and effortless to the body without the head.

"Hey let's play WII bowling!" Y/N said kindly and chucked drackos head where it slipped on his neck like a magnet perfectly.

"Awe my little ski sledger and wrecking ball!" Dracko did a dancey dance on the sofa and it broke in half under his house weight. Y/N laughed cutely.

The two walked down to the Great Hall holding hands, Y/N's super long fake nails every colour of the rainbow in the world and universe cutting Dracko's skin. Everyone stared as Y/N strutted down the centre of the Hall, flicking her head and toppling over her sky-high heels that shone red orange yellow green blue pink purple violet indigo black white brown as she walked.

"Hey! Y/N! We met on the train! I wanted to say that I loved your skiing!" A boy with ginger hair dyed like an Ed Sheeran carrot ran up to her, with red cheeks.

It was carrot boy.

Next to him was nerd boy.

Nerd boy had had a glowup.

"Ugh carrot go away. I thought I told you to take your Galway Girl and run off to the Castle on the Hill and Irish dance there." Y/N flicked her long mane of hair effortlessly with such force it whacked carrot boy in the face and made him soar through the Great Hall, tumbling and landing in his seat perfectly.

"Wow." Nerd boy spoke, staring at y/n with his crystal green red blue orbs.

In his head he was thinking 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮r 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻.

Y/N could read minds.

"𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 ARMY!" She yelled, pointing at nerd boy.

The whole hall, even the teachers, stood on the tables and did a dancey dance as they chanted:

"𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻, 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻!"

"SILENCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Dumbledore yelled calmly.

𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 was chucked everywhere, drowning everyone and they laid on the floor.

Y/N was the last one standing, proudly showing off her flexible stuff and doing leaps and cartwheels and the splits in mid air.

The doors burst open.

"Excuse me, dying 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 people! Make way! It's my time to shine b*tches!" Madam Promfey cake rushing through and drowned everyone with healing potion.

One by one everyone woke up and got onto the table, even the teachers, and began chanting again.

"𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻, 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻!"

Nerd boy hung himself in mid air and began to do acrobatic arts perfectly.

Dumbledore joined Nerd Boy and together they did synchronised swimming in the air and pointing their toes and flying around the ceiling.

𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

Everyone chanted.

𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

"WHO WANTS TO JOIN 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 ARMY?" Y/N shrieked.

"MEEEE!"

Someone began to play Hogwarts March x WAP x Dumbledore's SILENCE x Mcgonagall's BOOM x Mcgonagalls BABLIMG BUMBLIMG BAND OF BABOONS remix mashed together and DJ lights appeared. A lot of people were joining the acrobats. People chanted 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 as the beat dropped and carrot boy magicked carrots to breakdance in mid air.

-
-

HAHSHHDHFJGJGJGJ THIS IS THE BEST PART I'VE WRITTEN YET OH GOD IM DYING WITH LAUGHTER !!

WHO WANTS TO JOIN 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 ARMY ???

also I really wanna hear that remix now so bad

please tell me how much this made you laugh either in my conversation board thingy or the comments !! I love reading them and answering most !!

Cya next time, goodbyeeee