Chapter 1: Smoking Hot

"Book me the earliest flight to LA. Si... Si. Grazie! Ciao!" Stefania Spampinato said as she put her phone down on her desk.

"I will see you in LA after a week. Don't miss me too much," Alex Landi said to his bestfriend.

Stefania's family owns airports, hotels, and malls in Europe and South East Asia. Her brother and sister helped her in managing their businesses as she tried to focus building her reputation in the entertainment industry. Netflix was booming so she wanted to grab the chance to produce shows with great potential. Alex Landi, Stefania's famous bestfriend, is a Korean-Italian actor and model but grew up in the US. He spent most of his summer in Italy as a child and lived next door to Stefania.

"Have you heard that our show will be on Netflix soon?" Jay said as Barrett, Jaina, and Danielle sat on the sofa in his trailer.

"That's amazing!" Barrett exclaimed.

"But I also heard we will have a new boss who will be working with Shonda and Ellen," Jay added.

"I heard she's super rich. I bet she's old and grumpy all the time," Danielle said laughing.

"Maybe that's why they are cleaning and repainting," Jaina said to the group.

"So why did you choose Not 19 Again?" Alex asked his bestfriend.

"The story is not very common. It can be a comedy, romance, drama, almost anything. Also, Danielle Savre represents a bisexual character so I wanna give her a nicer storyline," Stefania explained as she signed a pile of documents.

Alex didn't respond but he had an annoying smile on his face. Stefania looked at her bestfriend and said, "say it, Alex."

"You have a crush!"

Stefania tried to hide her smile but failed because Alex was teasing her. "Stop, stop! Okay, I think she's pretty and has an amazing body but I'm her boss now," the Italian woman said with a small smile on her face.

"You probably already have an idea why we're having this emergency meeting," Shonda said to the cast of Not 19 Again.

"We think that this is a great opportunity for all of you as Not 19 Again will be streaming in over 190 countries!" Ellen happily announced. Everyone cheered and started planning a celebration then Shonda continued talking, "this is happening because of a woman you will meet tomorrow afternoon. She'll come here straight from her flight so I expect you to give her a warm welcome."

"I hope she's nice like Shonda and Ellen," Jaina whispered to Danielle and Barrett. "I already like her. I mean duh we will be on Netflix," the curly-haired woman said excitedly. "I wonder why she chose our show," Danielle said as she put her hand under her chin.

"Do you think she's into girls?" Stefania asked Alex as he drove her to the airport. "Also, thanks for accompanying me. I just really need to get there at 3 PM LA time," Stefania said as she looked at the time. "You find out if she likes girls then update me when I go back to LA next week," Alex said as he bid goodbye to his bestfriend. Stefania had to attend a sports conference with Alex, who also had a photoshoot in Milan so she was flying from there to LAX and expected to arrive at 2 PM.

Shonda had her picked up at the airport by one of the drivers of Not 19 Again and went straight to the set.

"Welcome, my dear!" Shonda greeted the Italian. "Let me show you your new office. Ellen is there waiting for you,"

"Oh, wow. This is so nice. I have my own sofa set too. Thank you so much, Shonda and Ellen!" Stefania said as she hugged them both. "Now let's go to the conference room to introduce you to the cast," Ellen said as they started walking. Stefania felt her heart beat faster as she hoped that Danielle would be there.