Prologue

"Who are you"?? touching each other forheads I ask her
" Why I feel peace, whenever I see your face & stay close to you." She starts breathing heavily again.
"Please stay calm princess, I will never ever gonna hurt you or let others touch you because whoever gonna touch you for once! he is going to face his Death before he even realize what was happening to him. So you're safe with me, Because.........................." (deep silence only the sound of heavy breathing of them) .because I love her & I can't let her know that, it will make her more terrified .
Turn & starts walking to the door & once again I look behind and tell her.

"And one more thing I don't know what you're afraid of & hiding from me & I will eventually finds that out.And whoever is behind your panic attacks & nightmares I swear to God and promise you that, He will soon beg for his death. Which I make sure he will never gonna get so easily."

Because if I can get killed for you princess than
I can kill anyone for you without giving a second thought.

But I said that in my thoughts not loud enough being heard.&with that I left the room.

Hello, guys this is my first book please try to avoid grammatical problems, I hope you all like this book.
Xoxo.