15.

The end

Stephanie POV:

That night Draco and I were in the room getting ready for bed. I was sitting on the bed and Draco was coming out of the bathroom. Suddenly I felt as if someone had punched me in the stomach. "oww." I said and I put my hand on my stomach where I felt pain. "Hey what's wrong?" Draco asked me worriedly. "I think he just kicked me." I said and I had a smile on my face also about Draco. He came up to me and put his hand on my belly. "Hey there. I'm your dad and this one next to me is your mom." He talked and looked at my belly and then he looked at me where I also gave him a smile and he kept talking. "We can't wait to meet you, you know." he said and then sat down next to me and asked me. "What's his name?" "I don't know. I wasn't thinking about that." I answered. "It's okay. We have time. Let's sleep now." he said and then we went to bed. My head was on his chest and he was playing with my hair with one hand and his other hand was on my belly. "Good night. I love you." He said. "I love you to. Night." I answered and then we fell asleep.

Four months later:

Today I am nine months pregnant. It was morning and I was getting out of the bathroom and going downstairs for breakfast. When I came down in front of the door I fell to the floor and screaming because right now my water was breaking. "Oawww" I shouted and Draco and Narcissa came. “Stephanie what’s the matter.” Draco asked me. "I think it's time." I said and then he took me and we teldported to the hospital. After four hours I gave birth. They took the baby to be examined and Draco had come to my room. "Hey." He said. “hey.” I replied. "How are you feeling?" "tired." Then the doctor came and said: congratulations. here's your boy. "and then she gave it to me and she came out." He's so cute. "I said." Yes he is. "Draco said and then I gave it to him to hold." What's his name ? "I asked him." Meet our son Scorpios Malfoy. he said. "Shall we call him Scorpios Draco Malfoy?" I asked him. "Do you want to give him my name?" he asked me. "Yes. Let there be Scorpios Draco Malfoy. "I said. After a few days I returned home.

Eleven years later :

"Scorpios did you bring all the books." I asked him as we stood at the station for Hogwarts. "Yes mom." he replied. "Are you sure?" "Darking, you've asked him that five times already. He took all the books. Don't bring yourself." said Draco as he held our daughter who was four years old Elle. "I have to be sure Draco. I don't want him to forget anything." I said. "Mom's boiling me to go." said Scorpios. "Okay, see you for Christmas holidays." I said and warmed him up. And then he hugged Draco and gave a kiss to Ella's cheek. "By guys." "By." and then he went to the train. "We did it." said Draco, who hugged me from behind. "Yes we did." I said.

This is the last chapter I hope you enjoyed. I honestly had no more ideas. Thank you for reading.💖🦋