☺37☺ I believe in my blue elites

"Man it feels so long! I thought for a second Writer-san was thinking of dropping this story-" Hisui was hit by Kasamatsu Yukio, her forehead met the vending machine. The two of them went to buy some sports drink at the stadium's vending machine for the in between breaks for the upcoming match.

"You idiot! Stop breaking the 4th wall!"

"Senpai, do you even know how much we are loved?! We have a total of 14K reads, 486 votes, and 256 comments as of now! And these might increase in the future!" 

"Where do you even get these statistics from, Hisui? And why are you constantly breaking the 4th wall?!" He hit her again, having enough of her antics.  

"I really hope writer-san will at least write some lemons..." 

"Why are you telling the Writer-san to write about fruits?" Kasamatsu shook his head bought the 6th pocari sweat, "Okay, let's get going." 

"Sure!" She put all of the drinks inside of a cool box and she followed Kasamatsu.

"If you break the 4th wall again, I will hit you." 

"Yeah, yeah..."

The match between Shutoku and Rakuzan ended and now it's making way for the next match, Kaijou vs Seirin. 

Hisui watched the team practice in silence. She doesn't blame both teams for being silent because this match was a re-match ever since their practice match. They missed the chance to go all out on each other during the Interhigh so this Winter Cup will do. 

"Coach, I'm so happy! So many good looking guys in one match!" 

"Toyohira, is there a day where you are serious for once?" The coach sighed.

"Sigh." 

"You don't need to tell me if you are sighing..." 

"Last one!" Kasamatsu shouted out to his team, "Oi, Kise..." He passed the ball to the blonde, "Go give them a simple greeting." 

Kise smiled and he performed a perfect lane up with ease. 

"I said simple..." But Kasamatsu smiled nonetheless.

"This is why I ship them together!" Hisui said to the substitutes of the Kaijou team, "Look at the way Yukio-senpai smile at Ryouta!" 

"Toyohira, I find it hard to look at them the same if you say something like that..." Nakamura said to her, trying to maintain a smile. 

When the team came back to take off their sweaters and give them to Hisui, she couldn't stop smiling at every one of them. 

"As expected! You guys look hot in blue!" 

"Moron! Don't say that all of a sudden!" Kasamatsu blushed. 

"Hahaha! Senpai, you sure are checking us out!" Kise laughed, "We'll win and get another victory kiss from you, okay?" 

"Meh, let's have victory sex instead! I mean, Writer-san did on-hold the story for a week-"

"What did I say about breaking the 4th wall?!" Kasamatsu kicked her to the floor, "I'll hit you!" 

"You're already hitting me!" 

"Get your ass up! At least make yourself look decent!" He pulled her up again and she rubbed the spot where he kicked.

"I am always decent!" Hisui pouted, "This will be the best match of the year! Good luck!" 

"She sure recovers quick..." Kobori chuckled, "Seems like she is completely immune to Kasamatsu's hits..."