☺15☺ To camp, with love~♥

July 31st...

Everyone arrived on time to get on the 7 seater van owned by Takeuchi Genta.  

"Rock, paper, scissors!" 

You're wondering why they're doing 'rock, paper, scissors', right? There's three seats in the middle while two seats at the back of the van, and one seat next to the driver, which will be next to the coach. No one wanted to sit next to the coach, who does, right? What kind of conversation should you even have with him? 

"No! I (l)ost!" Hayakawa couldn't believe he had lost! He doesn't want to sit next to the coach though... 

"Damn!" Takeuchi cursed because he could never ever understand the fast speaking 2nd year. 

"Yes! Woo hoo! Yay~! I don't have to sit next to the coach!" Hisui was making it so obvious that she's happy not to sit next to the coach for the approximate 43 minute drive from Kanagawa to Tokyo. "Kise, let's sit next to each other at the back! I'll show you some sexy time back there~♥"

"Eh? R-really?!" 

"No you are not!" Kasamatsu slapped both of them at the back of their heads, "Kise is sitting in the middle, with Kobori and I in between!" 

"Eh? Why, Senpai? I like the window seats..." Kise whined. 

"If your fans sees you for the entire journey, they will stalk us! Moriyama, you're sitting at the back with Toyohira." 

"Kasamatsu, I will follow you for the rest of my life!" Moriyama hugged Kasamatsu, thanking him for the fact he will right next to Hisui at the back of the van. 

"H-hey! If you do anything she doesn't like, I will hit you!" Kasamatsu realized why Moriyama was happy about the outcome and it made him blush. 

"I'm sure I will like it~♥" Hisui winked, making Moriyama's heart flutter like a school boy realizing he's in love... Wait, he's a school boy and he's in love! 

 "Moron..." Kasamatsu face palmed and proceeded to get into the van.

Once the everybody were at their chosen seats, they were ready to get going. Kasamatsu looked out of the window, a hand supporting his chin as the sceneries come and go. 

"Hey, don't be silent! Somebody say something." The coach doesn't want everyone to feel awkward just because he's in the car. 

"Yeah, what's the deal with Boku no Pico? It takes wrong to the next level-" Hisui couldn't continue it because Kasamatsu gave her the deadliest glare he can ever pull off. For once in her life, she felt fear course up her veins and she can tell she will die at age 17 if she continued the conversation about Boku no Pico...

"What was that, Toyohira?" The coach asked. 

"Nothing..." 

"Okay." 

"Toyohira, did you like that bikini that I bought for you?" Moriyama decided to save her by shifting the conversation elsewhere. 

"That? Yes! I love it! Moriyama-senpai have good taste!" 

"That's good to know!" Moriyama happily chuckled, "When it comes to my dear Toyohira-chan, I will do my best to pick out the best bikini for you!" 

"Senpai, you bought her a bikini?" Kise asked, blushing a little. He thought it was amazing that Moriyama can actually stand shoping for a bikini with Hisui; bikinis and lingerie were very similar things after all. 

"Today." Moriyama answered.

"No wonder you two arrived together..." Kobori thought it was a little weird; why would Moriyama and Hisui arrive together?