- - 𝙍𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 💠

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜!

𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 ♡︎

- - - Form 💠

Don't make your trainee good at everything. If you're going to come here it is because you're here to train and improve for your debut.

Make sure that when you submit it, it is neat and organized as possible.

Take your time filling it out because when you submit you will not be able to change a single thing unless I ask you to.

Make sure your trainee is healthy and also when you choose your face claim don't make them short than their face claims height. For example, if you use Yuna who is 5'7, and make your trainee be 4'11 I will not like that. Make them at least 3 cm near your face claims height.

there's no limit to having many ocs but please make sure you keep up with them

Don't make a dramatic background, I don't want no "Mother died and now BTS adopted me" you can keep it short and simple if you want.

- - - Face Claim 💠

You can put recent idols as long as they have a lot of pictures then it is ok.

Don't use Ulzzang, C-pop, and J-pop.

Along with the height rule in forms make sure the age gap between your FC and your oc is 3 years only.

Make sure the idol you're using, matches the ethnicity of your fc (Ex. I wont accept a soyeon fc with a Japanese ethnicity)

You Can nationality bend as long the country you're using ALLOWS dual national. So search up. (ex. You can Italy since they allow dual national)

I don't really do reservations so yeah

- - - Dating 💠

Make sure to tell me so I can know who dating who.

I don't want any minor-adult relationships because ew.

If you know there is a couple and you want to break them up I won't like that you'll probably be kicked out because we respect each other's relationships in this ethereal household.

- - - Role Playing 💠

No 18+ stuff, there are minors here.

Don't make it like "teleports to here" cause it's unrealistic.

You can be violent whole also knowing limits.

- - - Password 💠

The password is your bais and your favorite song.
-
-
-

𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 :) ♡︎