⌨︎︎ 𝐈

- - 𝚂𝙾𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙸 ✨

- - 𝚂𝙾𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙸 ✨

Oneiric Entertainment upcoming debut + comments

A few months ago, a new entertainment company " Oneiric Entertainment '' was established in April. The CEOs being Actor Park Bo-gum and Model Park Bae-Young launched it to give the youth a chance to chase after their dreams.    

After a few months, they will be debuting their first idol. They already published the posters and the intro film on July 7th and many fans are very excited. The girl debuting 'Hyewon' already went viral on many social media platforms due to her amazing visuals. 

Though fans haven't heard her voice yet, they love her already and look forward to her debut. Along with her visuals, her intro film also went viral for presenting her well. For now the only information revealed about 'Hyewon' is that her possible title for her debut will be "woman"

Here are peoples reactions!

(soosoii_): woahhh~ Hyewon is so pretty TT

(mandudu): the word woman really fits her, i mean look at the video!

(sno_ow_) to be honest though bogum is really out with these beautiful people!

(nana_ju_) what if she turns out to have an ugly voice?

(soosoii_ to nana_ju_) are you doubting her already? Woahh people really will hate these days~

(sn_ow_ to nana_ju_) if you hate her already just say it and leave and never come back simple as that :)

________________

Did you like it?

Yes or No

________________