Stop time

Troy got into the drivers seat and put
     His seat belt on and started backing out.

Y: Troy please stop!
I said trying to pull his hands off the steering wheel but he just ignored me. I looked out the window and started banging on the window.

Then I seen vinnie, he was standing there leaning on his car watching troys car pull out the drive way. I made eye contact with and rolled the window down and stuck my head out the window

Y: Vinnie please don't do this! I swear it's the oth-
I felt troys hands pull me back into the car.
T: shut the fuck u-
Just then I felt a hand punch me around the face really hard causing everything to go blank.

                              Vinnies POV:

I watched Troy push y/n into the car in the middle of her sentence and a part of me wanted to help her but then there was something in the back of my mind holding me back. I had no idea we're Troy was taking her or were he even lived. But it seemed that y/n was in love with Troy...

Y: Vinnie please don't do this! I swear it's the oth-
Just then Troy had grabbed her back into the car rolling the window up.
I got closer to the car cause it stopped moving and then Troy had said something loud to her and then his hand went up into the air.
Then next thing I know y/n is completely knocked out

Then I had realized that I needed to do something.
I grabbed a brick off the floor and tried catching up to the car before he was out the movie theater parking lot.

V: Troy stop!!
I yelled.
Surprisingly the car stopped.

The drivers window rolled down and then
T: What do you want
No hesitation I threw the brick as hard as I could at the side of his car making a loud bang

T: WHAT THE FUCK MAN
Troy jumped out the car and ran to the side we're I threw the brick only to see a huge dent into the side of his expensive car.
Before Troy got the chance to run up to me I immediately ran to the side door and opened it to get y/n.

V: Y/n baby are you okay?!
I said trying to wake her up.
She was completely knocked out, blood dripping from her lips down to her chin.
   I picked her up and took her to my car.

V: oh my god
I said as I put her in the passenger seat.
I shut the door and ran to the drivers seat and drove away from the movie parking lot.

I didn't know were I was going I just needed to get away from the movie theater. I pulled in at a random store and got out the car.
I opened the passenger door and lifted y/n up onto my lap. Her legs were hanging out the car, her arms stained with marks from Troy grabbing her, busted lip. I looked down at her head laying on my chest hoping she would wake up soon. Then I realized, were is my phone?
I looked around the car while still holding y/n in the passenger seat.
     Shit!! I forgot it at the movie theater!
Then I saw y/ns phone in her pocket and I grabbed it out her pocket.

12 older notifications:
______________________________
| Kouvr <3: Y/n where are you??!
|Mia 😍: Pick up the phone y/n!!
| Mia 😍: y/n are you with vinnie???
| Thomas: hey why aren't u and vinnie picking up?
| Michael: hey are you guys coming home..?
| Thomas: are you guys good?
| Nikita: Y/n I'm on my way to the movie theater
______________________________
Oh my god I lost track of time it's fucking 12!
I put the password into y/n phone and I was about to text them all back but then a notification from Instagram popped up and I accidentally clicked it.
Automatically the thumbnail of the video was the picture of y/n and Troy kissing outside the bathrooms so I just kinda.. yk 😐😕
But then the video played, this isn't the same video as the other one??

T: listen
Y: Troy s-
T: I said listen god damn it!!
         *smacks pop out of y/ns hand*
T: look I'm not asking you I'm telling you so get your shit and come watch this
movie with me!!
Y: Troy get the fuck off me you don't even know me like th-

I stopped the video and just sat there.
Y/n didn't kiss neither or walk up to Troy.. he walked up to her.. and forced her to kiss him. That's why she looked so scared and forced in the video.. I'm so stupid! How could I be so stupid. This is my fault non of this would have happened if I didn't just listen to her! Poor y/n would not be knocked out with a busted lip in my hands in the middle of the night if I just stopped and listened to her.
I put her phone down completely forgetting about texting them back and just looked at y/n.
I lightly and slowly picked up her arm and examined the marks all over her rist.

*beep boop*
*engine turns off*

I quickly looked up at my gas tank only to see my car shut down cause I was on E.
V: Shit!!
I put y/n down in the back seat laying down and got into the drivers seat.
I tried getting the car too move for about 30 minutes and no hope.
I decided to go into the store we were parked in and buy blankets so we could just sleep in the back seat.

I got into the car and laid down in the back seat with y/n right next to me sleeping.
I just looked out the window watching the people close down the store for the night.

Y: b-baby..?
I looked down at y/n
V: y/n!?
I said shockingly
Y: vinnie..?
I got up hovering over y/n trying to keep the light of the store out her eyes.
V: o-oh um are you okay? Does your lip hurt?
Y: yes it hurts a lot. But I-I'm okay
Y/n looked at me in the eyes making eye contact. She looked so cute even though she had a busted lip.
Y: I mean it doesn't hurt to the point we're I can't kiss you
I laughed a little and leaned in and kissed her as she kissed me back.
I lifted y/n up and sat her up on my lap facing me.
V: look y/n about-
Cutting me off was the noice of rain hitting the windows really hard.
V: um what was I saying..
V: oh about Troy I-
Y: No vinnie I'm sorry! You don't owe me an apology at all..I was wrong for-
V: but no baby I shouldn't hav-
Y: no vinnie stop it was my fault cause-
I pushed my lips onto y/ns in the middle of her sentence, but for some reason she pushed away automatically. Y/n held my face with the palms of her hands
Y: vinnie I-
We made eye contact and I realized that there were tears in her eyes.
V: baby don't cry
Y/n broke down into tears leaning her head against my chest while still being on my lap.
V: shh it's okay y/n
I opened the door and got out holding her up

I set her on top of the car and stood in between her legs. Looking at her while she was looking down at the ground.

Y: v-vinnie I'm sor sorry..
She said in between sniffles.

V: y/n look at me.

She looked up at me wiping the tear coming down her face.

V: y/n I know this whole thing is really hard and it might seem impossible but I love you.
Y/n I love you way more then you think I do, and I'm so sorry I didn't believe you or give you the chance to tell me what actually happened.. from now on I swear I'll never leave your side.

Hii!! I'm sorry this 1 kinda sucks :/

Sorry I haven't updated in like a month I've been so busy 😒

Suggestions? Ideas? Help? ❤️

Don't forget to vote !

DONT FORGET TO VOTE <333