Part one

-WARNING- 

THIS STORY INCLUDES SAD THEMES SUCH AS ABUSE, SELF HARM, AND DEPPRESSION. 

Youth 

Love 

Beauty 

It's all a joke. 

Personally, I truly do not see the reason in why humans entertain themselves with such things.

 I am a part of every human. I have seen life through the eyes of many, whether it be a long time or short. Usually, I get a good glimpse of a person's life through their childhood. Childhoods are where I am strongest. Children are blessed with stupidity, unable to see that only a cruel future awaits them in an unfair and unjust world. 

Humans are such fragile creatures, acting as they can rule the world, but truly, without me, they would never get anywhere. I guess you can say I have seen pretty much everything, and I will until every last creature is dead. Then what becomes of me? Well, we have yet to truly understand. My lovely counterpart, Death, sees things quite differently. After all, I see the beginning, and she only sees the end.

 Who am I?

 Well, I am the will to live. I know, you probably expected something much different from the will to live rather than this, and to be quite frank, it's time for you to wake up darling. Humans have always bored me, but there are a few that interest me. But the pair of humans that interested me the most was a specific pair, named Kotaro Bokuto and Keiji Akaashi. I was quite strong in Kotaro, that young boy always seemed to refuse on giving up. However, I only saw Akaashi for 2 years of his childhood, which is why death shall tell his story. 

And so shall the story of the two fated people, begin.