𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

Everything is in chaos now, a loud  gunshots can be heard including the people who is running for their lives shouting for help.

The terrorists  attacked at Seoul,South Korea. The Korea Military Group is also there fighting and doing everything for their country's freedom. Vantae is one of the soldiers who is going to join the them.

"I'll come back Ruby , I'll be safe" Vantae said to his girlfriend who is crying. " No ,why dont you just back out and come with me"Ruby replied while crying . I cant love , this is my job. I have to do this for our country. Don't worry okay, I'll be safe. I love you!".he said the run towards the group . Ruby saw how determined her boyfriend was, she saw how he move shooting those bad guys directly on the head.

Not until she saw Vantae suddenly fall down, he was shot at the back. Ruby run towards her boyfriend while crying, Vantae also saw her running towards him and yelled," Love , what are you doing?!! Go back to where I hide you!!....". Of course Ruby didn't listen and continued on running towards him. They hugged each other so tight "I told you not join them" Ruby scolded him ,both of them are crying feeling each others warmth. But then Ruby and Vantae was shot ,it  was aimed at their heads.

__________________________________

Jennie woke up from a terrible nightmare. She's been having a  nightmare  about those couple this past few days.

Jennie is getting ready for school right now. She didn't ate the food her mom prepared  because she was almost late for school.

Jennie arrived at the school at exact time. She sighed in relief when she saw the teacher is not in the classroom yet. She sat on her seat and read some stories while waiting for the teacher to arrive.

__________________________________

Its already afternoon, its time for the students to go to their respective house.

While Jennie is walking on her way to their house, she saw her schoolmate crossing the road while looking down and a car was about to hit him. But Jennie is quick witted, luckily she manage to save the boy by pulling his shirt making the both of them fall backwards.

"Are you stupid?! You could've died!!" Jennie scolded the boy who is now standing while looking down. Jennie doesn't know his name so she asked,"What's your name?"."My name is Taehyung"he replied ,when he look up and saw her face he suddenly cried and hug her tightly making Jennie surprise at his actions.

"My love...Ruby I missed you"he whispered in her ear. The name he mentioned was very familiar to Jennie,she just cant remember where she heard it. But then her head suddenly ached and a flashback came to her mind.

"I'll come back Ruby , I'll be safe" Vantae said.

"Vantae"she whispered enough for Taehyung to hear, she hugged him back. This scene is very familliar to the both of them, this is what happened before they died in each others arms. But now  they are together in a peaceful world, safe and alive.

" Finally the couple who died at the war 100 years ago has reunited" Someone said. The pulled away when they heard those words but when they look at where they heard it, nobody is there.

END