𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

Do you feel special when someone waits till 12:00 AM just to greet you Happy Birthday?

----
January 15, 2021

It's already 11:30 PM, but Jennie is still wide awake. Everyone in their house except Jennie is already asleep.

Jennie is lying on the couch while watching a movie with a popcorn in her hands. She got bored since she was alone so she thought of  using her phone.

She just keep on scrolling on her Facebook newsfeed and laugh when a meme shows up.

The movie is still playing since Jennie doesn't want to turn it off  so that it would be somehow loud but not to the point that everyone would be disturbed.

----
11:58 PM

She feels sleepy now so she went towards the kitchen to brush her teeth and drink some water for a minute. She turned off the TV and lie down in the sofa since she was too lazy to go to her room.

Jennie was about to close her eyes but-

TINGG!

Someone just message her...

"Who would message me this late!" She groaned before picking up her phone.

----
12:00 AM

Taehyung
active now

Taehyung

Happy Birthday Jennie <3

Jennie

Thank you so much Tae!🤗

-

----

Her crush was the who message her just to greet her. He even put a heart beside it. They weren't really close with each other that's why Jennie felt really flattered.

"This is the best birthday ever!!!"
She squealed so loud while jumping in the couch doing some weird dances.

But then someone suddenly yelled upstairs, it was her mom

"KIM JENNIEE GO TO SLEEP NOW!!!"

Oh shit!