Chapter 11

(WARNING SMUT)
Sarah Pov
I was happy that I get this opportunity to kick James ass tonight I told Jon that he should start out first then if Bray tags James in Tag me in. So he and bray started throwing punches at each other and just as he planned tag James in and Jon tagged me in.
We both stood in the ring not making a sudden move James smirked at me and he said something to me "Come be mine Sarah you'll be sorry if you don't" he reached out to touch me but I slapped his face "Screw You!" I attacked him and after he was down I curb stomped him No one said sell out they all chanted "YES YES YES!" For me I pinned James
1...
2...
3...
The bell rings and me and Jon rolled out of there raising our hands in victory. Bray then looked at me and grabbed a mic
"Oh Sweet child will you ever learn to come back home to us?!" I stared at him "You soon will learn not to mess with us." I stood there looking scared until James said something so weird "You have been our favorite since you and I started dating before you met Dean...." Bray continued "Your mother also kept me away from you I was watching you everyday." I clenched my fist "Baby girl you know you want to come back to us." That did it "My sweet child." I grabbed a mic and spoke "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE BRAY AND YOU NEED TO STOP LOVING ME FOREVER!!!" I dropped the mic and headed backstage I ran into Jon's dressing room crying....man I was scared to death "Sarah.......Babe?" I looked around and saw Jon standing there he kneeled by me and I hugged him tightly "Maybe you should take a week of Sarah?" I knew that voice was familiar I looked and saw Seth Rollins with J&J security ,triple h, Stephanie, Kane, big show, and Randy Orton. "Jon maybe you should too she needs you there." Seth said with a concern voice "Seth even though you are not apart of the shield you always know what to say." I say and smiled "Don't worry I asked Paige to takeover your match with Summer Rae." I got up and smiled "Oh Triple H why are you letting her take a week off of work.?" I froze that voice was the one voice that I kill myself.....James "James just get the hell out of here now!" He smirked and walked away I got up and headed to Jon's car. After we got to the hotel I felt this sudden urge to love Jon all night long "Jon what do you wanna do I'm bored." Jon had a smirk on his face I looked at him And we both leaned and kissed but it got heated really "Jump" he said I did as he said and wrapped my legs around his waist and he brought me to our bedroom and laid me down on our bed and his hand traveled down my body down and stopped at my hips we broke the kiss and we both removed our clothes and he stuck his "member" (Don't ask why I put quotes around that please 😥😰😰) inside me and I moaned his name he moved in and out of me very slowly making me moan in pleasure. It got real heated. We made sweet love for another hour or so and we cuddled up with each other in each other's arm (still naked 😂😂)..... The next morning I felt happy and I saw we were both naked and I know what happened last night so yeah... I got up and grabbed my clothes and got into the shower got out went downstairs and watched whatever was on Tv presumably the walking dead... I heard Jon get up and see him in his shirt which made me smile I paused the show and got up to hug my "Lunatic Fringe" he hugged me back.
(Skipping a few weeks)
Jon's pov
It has been a few weeks and Sarah hasn't been herself she was sick throwing up constantly while she was asleep I headed into the bathroom and what I saw next shocked me I grabbed the pink test tube (pregnancy test yes I know wtf they are and no I have never seen one DONT QUESTION ME!!🔪 sorry) I woke Sarah up after her 30 minute nap asking her what the hell this is "Sarah.......What in the name of God is this?!" Sarah woke up and saw what I had in my hand she looked down "a..p-pregnancy test." It did say to wait 10 minutes and I saw that it was positive "Sarah it is positive." She looked at me shocked then she started panicking "WHAT NO NO NO NO! I can't have a child what about my wrestling career.?" I ran up to her and hugged her "Sarah babe calm down you will make a great mother and me an awesome father for this one's future." He said putting a hand on my unborn stomach (idk anymore) he rubbed it "If we have a girl she will have the beautiful innocent from her mother and if it is a boy..." She spoke "the crazy lunatic fringe from daddy." I smiled and kissed her "I'm gonna call April,Nikki,Brie,Paige,Nattie,Emma,and Reane." (correct me if I spelled her name wrong please) so I let her go and she called all her friends and they are happy for her I was thinking to myself "How lucky am I to have this girl in my life?" I smiled and sat down next to her watching the walking dead.
A/N I hope you AMBROSE PEOPLE! Enjoyed it
Bye😊😊😊😊👋👋👋👋
Btw IM ALREADY WORKING ON A SQEUAL FOR THIS BOOK AND ANOTHER BOOK!!