Chapter 17

Authors note: HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW BY TOBY KEITH!
Sarah Pov
I woke up in my husband's arm smiling slightly. I got out of his grip walking down but not before Kelsey woke up crying. "Hush now little one." She became quite. I walked downstairs with Charles in my other arm as well.
After feeding them and laying them down I get a call from my cousin Jordan.
"Hey Jordan!" I smiled
"Hey Sarah how have you been?"
"I'm good! I'm married to a wrestler and oh I have two kids twins!"
"No freaking way you married Dean Ambrose didn't you!"
"Dang Jordan you got me yes yes I did!"
"Well I'm here Cincinnati just to visit you!" I smiled
"Okay I'll send you my address and I can't wait to see you bye!"
"Bye!" I hung up and told Jon to get ready cuz my cousin was coming over. He did and we got the kids all cuter. Few minutes later the doorbell rang and I went over to it and saw my brother Jordan Maron! "Hey Jordan." We hugged and we walked over to Jon and the kids. "Jordan meet Jon Jon meet my cousin Jordan." They shook hands and they talked "Jordan how has youtube been for you?" He smiled "Better just uploaded a video right before I got here." Jon looks at me funny "Oh right Jon I forgot to mention my family tree are video gamers, bloggers, etc but mostly wrestling." He smiled not saying a word. "Anyways I am wondering would you and Jon care to come to LA to visit Mark with me.?" Jon looked at me "actually Jordan we are flying to LA for Monday night raw.!" He smiled "Great!" Jordan smiled and hugged me "Can I see the babies? If they are sleeping I can wait." I giggled "I'll get them." I told Jon to get Charles and I on the other hand get Kelsey. We walked back downstairs to let Jordan see them. "Aww are these the two cuties.?" Jordan smiled. "Yeah they are." Jordan held Kelsey first almost tearing up. Then he held Charles. "They are adorable!" We smiled. "Thanks Jordan." He nodded. "Oh and I forgot to mention." We looked at him. "I have a girlfriend." I gave Jon the kids and hugged my cousin. "Congrats Jordan." He blushed and smiled "Thanks Sarah." "How long have you guys been together?" Jordan replied with a nervous voice "A good two years and I'm thinking of marrying her." "That reminds me what is the lucky gal's name?" "Erin." I smiled "Of course I know her from her channel right?" Jordan nodded. "Well I have to feed Kelsey." I stood up and took Kelsey. "What about Charles?" Jon clear his throat. "He is fed two minutes after Kelsey." Jordan nodded "So Jon how exactly did you meet my cousin."
Jon Pov
"So Jon how exactly did you meet my cousin?" I looked at Jordan. "Well I met Sarah when she debut on WWE." Jordan nods for me to continue. "Me and her talked and Sarah had to go find her brother etc." Jordan nods again. "Well after she was going to have a match but some person wants to ruin so we had to help out." Jordan looked very interested "So after we saved her-" Jordan interrupted me "Okay sorry for this but who is "we"?" I smiled "well we were the shield until Seth betrayed us but outside the ring we are best of friends." Jordan nodded "So after that and after we beat up Heath just me and Sarah. I talked to Sarah asking her out and then asking her to be my girlfriend. So yeah after a year or so we got married and went to Paris for our honeymoon. Sarah wanted a family and yeah here we are now with twins." Jordan smiled "Great just one rule for you. Break her heart or cheat on her. I will hunt you down and kill you." I gulped "Yes Jordan." Sarah walked back into the room and gave Kelsey to me and went to feed Charles. "Sarah let me feed Charles." Sarah smiled softly "Okay Jon." She gave Charles to me and I started feeding him.
Jordan Pov
Sarah seems so happy with Jon. I cannot wait till she and Jon comes down to LA.
Sarah Pov
I sat between Jon and Jordan. I was holding Kelsey seeing her smile just a little makes me extremely happy. I'm glad I got married to Jon instead of that other bastard James. "So Sarah did your boss ever give you that title match?" I nodded in disappointment. "Aww that sucks...He should really give you one though." I nodded "Sadly they had to pick Paige over me." Jordan patted my back "Always next time." I nodded "Well I just came here to see you Sarah and Jon. I'm gonna go because my flight leaves in two hours and it is long drive from here." We nodded and I hugged my cousin bye." I put the babies to sleep and Jon being the guy I loved so much puts on an awesome country music (the same music that is in this story)
(Song time HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW!!!)
I was always the crazy one
I broke into the stadium
And I wrote your number on the 50 yard line
You were always the perfect one
And the valadictorian so
Under your number I wrote "call for a good time"

I only wanted to catch your attention
But you overlooked me somehow
Besides you had too many boyfriends to mention
And I played my guitar too loud.

How do you like me now?
How do you like me now,
Now that I'm on my way?
Do you still think I'm crazy
Standin here today?
I couldnt make you love me
But I always dreamed about living in your radio
How do you like me now?

When I took off to Tennessee
I heard that you made fun of me
Never imagined I'd make it this far
Then you married into money girl
Aint it a cruel and funny world?
He took your dreams and tore them apart.

He never comes home
And youre always alone
And your kids hear you cryin down the hall
Alarm clock starts ringin
Who could that be singin
Its me baby, with your wake up call!

How do you like me now?
How do you like me now,
Now that I'm on my way?
Do you still think I'm crazy
Standin here today?
I couldnt make you love me
But I always dreamed about living in your radio
How do you like me now?

Tell me baby...
I will preach on...
I cried because that was amazing and that was so awesome!