Chapter 2

Hey guys!

Pls vote and comment.

Another update very soon.

You may continue.

Chapter 2

Yash was puzzled and continued, "Never go behind it thats my advice It'll be dangerous."

She replied, "How do you know about it?"

He said, "Leave it for now, Let's know about each other very well, I don't know you."

She laughed and replied, "Well you know my name and Mom had an elder sister I guess so, isnt it?"

He continued, "Yes, Your Mom had an elder sister and I'm her son actually shes alone now coz my Papa had passed away around 4 yrs ago."

She replied, "I'm sorry, I can understand your pain anyways, are you a college student?"

He nodded and said, "Yup, last year."

She replied, "I'm never gonna call you Anna(Brother), never dream about it."

He continued, "When did I say you to?"

She laughed. They reached the destination.

June got out from the car and Yash carried her luggage.

Someone exclaimed, "Welcome, I'm your Aunt."

June hugged her and Yash said, "Amma(Mother), thats not fair you've never hugged me."

June broke the hug and replied, "Its only for special people, Yash."

All of them got in.

_______

Someone exclaimed, "Abhay, I've a secret info from the college there's a new admission and its a girl."

He replied, "Oh, Where is she from?"

The guy continued, "She's from Barcelona."

He replied, "Good Job, Sunny."

Sunny said, "That new comer will be our next donkey."

He replied, "Hmm, Where's Ranbir and Sonam?"

Sunny continued, "They've gone home, Abhay and guess what? People from our college think that you and Sonam are a couple dude."

He replied, "Shut up! She's only my best friend nothing apart from that."

Sunny said, "Okay, I trust you."

Next Morning- At Xavier's college

June entered the college and everyone looked at her.

She continued walking ahead.

Someone exclaimed, "Why are you rushing girl? Wait there."