HBD pt. 2

April 20, 2021

Happy birthday my beautiful wifeeyyy! So... it's been a year now since you gave me a chance to stay in your life. I will be forever grateful for that. You are one of the most wonderful blessings from above.

Hmm... I've just decided to write you a letter again here on Wattpad so I can gather my thoughts together and present it to everyone with a token of my love.

First things first, I want to thank you for being patient and for being loving and kind to me. I know sometimes, I am too much with my pesky behavior but you never leave me. Thank you for never quitting on me no matter how many times I've given you the opportunity. You are a strong woman and I admire you for that.

Thank you for your willingness to listen and share your feelings with me. You've always been open and honest about your feelings, I really appreciate it baby. You know exactly what to do to encourage and motivate me when I'm down. You never fail to make me feel better.

Thank you for being strong for our relationship. You are so amazing in every way. You don't  know how precious you are so I will make you feel that every day. You are the bestest girlfriend/bestfriend/wifeeyyy that I've ever had.

And thank you for the trust and love. I will never break it, I promise.

There have been some tough times but it served to make us stronger and I'm thankful that we didn't let those difficult situations tear us apart.

I will also be strong for us. I'm always here for you, supporting you. I will  never let you go. I will stay no matter what. And I also promise that I will always choose you. I need you in my life and I don't  want to lose you. Never. I couldn't  think of how my life would be without you.

You are my inspiration to do and be more. You are helping me in the process of becoming the best version of myself. You are all I want for the rest of my life.

Honestly, I couldn't find words to express the love that I feel for you but I know that as the time passes, our love will continue to grow. I'm  looking forward to more more years with you, building our own home and achieving our goals. I want to grow old with you and you are a family to me.

And that's all for now, milady. I guess, I've said everything that I wanted to.

Happy birthday again my wifeeyyy! I wish y'all the best. You are a beautiful person, inside and out. Always remember that, Erika Mae. I love you with all my heart. See you this weekend! Take care my love! Mwaaah  🥰😍😘💕

Love,
Anjh