Perfect Relationship

A perfect relationship.

That was what you thought you had.

You were thinking about future together and even marriage.

You helped each other, he/she gave you strength.

But because you thought he/she was giving you strength and you didn't notice that you became weak.

You will depend on the plan, a perfect plan and you will not think about others. 

You're not yourself anymore.

You love them, you trust them but still, they will leave when they're done with you.

Love is strong.

But when they are tired, and you yourself is tired, love will be at the least.

Nothing is wrong with you. Never ask yourself what is wrong with you, they just can't handle who you are so be it. If they want to leave, let them leave. 

Give yourself a chance. There are people who will accept and handle who you are, don't close your door. 

Door. It means there are walls around it. Around you. Don't be easy when you let someone in and never rush things.

But of course, find yourself first and don't let other people change you.

Love is great but when you feel that the person you love somehow changes you, and you think that it's not you anymore. It's not healthy. 

Learn to let go because it will set you free. You will feel new, you will feel better.

Don't depend your happiness on someone because happiness is in you.

Why would you stay in a relationship which only gives you pain?

Be happy for yourself. Live for yourself. Live for the people who love you and never leave your side. Don't be miserable just because someone ends their connection with you. People come and go. 

Someone will leave but someone will come for you.

PS: Don't regret the relationship but learn its lesson.

×××××