Chapter 5

In the basement:

Gojo: Yn-kun, I heard that you managed to dent Ryomen Sukuna's confidence by talking about waifus! Is it true?

Ryomen speaking through Yuji: He did! He hit me below the belt! Those words still hurt.

Yn: that was for pulling my fucking heat out.

Ryomen: by the way, Yn-kun, how is that chest of yours doing?

Yn: better, but the way you put it is creepy.

Yuji: Dude! how did you know waifus are Ryomen's weak pont?

Yn: dunno....Just felt a tingle in my ears and it came to me....I have always had this. Kind of my curse.

Gojo: pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffthhhhhhhhhhhththththhthththhhhhh! YOU HAVE ALWAYS FELT THAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? THIS WAS SO FUCKING IMPORTANT!!!!!

Yn: really? YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME, YOU TWERP!

Gojo: It's your family's cursed techique! Recalling your father's words, my mentor, "If Yn would harness the power of finding the fear in someone, he might even surpass you, Gojo".

Yn: Anyone can surpass you if they gave you a bit of Jaegermeister!

Gojo: How do you know that?

Yn: Remember when I kept asking you about Utahime, but you wouldn't tell, so I slipped booze in your apple juice, so you could get drunk, and tell me all about your relationship with her....

Gojo: I don't remember that!

Yuji: I did hear that Jaegermeister helps you forget.....

Yn: How would you know?

Yuji: Gramps was an alcoholic in his young days.....

Gojo: Anyway, let us focus on your powers, yn-kun! We need them for the goodwill event.

Yn: Ok..

Hours have passed, and the 3 talked about the history of the LN family, powers, and yn even learnt how to do a lot of things, such as yn's new special move, "The Freddy Krueger", a move that lets yn enter the dreams of the opponent and kill them from the inside.

Gojo:If you wanna work on your "Freddy Krueger", we can go get Inumaki-kun, the user of the "cursed speech". you 2 can easily make the strongest duo. He will make the enemy fall asleep and you'll kill the enemy brutally from the inside! like seriously! I heard there is a sorcerer from Romania that can reduce himself to the size of a cell and infiltrate amongst the other cells of a body. He uses a similar manipulation of the cursed energy flow technique as yours

(author note: Yes, yes, I am from Romania, but I'm including my country so I can make a test of courage chapter with dracula'n'shit... I was thinking of making 2 scenarios for this kind of chapter: one in Romania and one in the country  of a commenter's choosing. The first to comment a country name on this chapter gets to chose it)

Yn: Seems like a plan to me!

Yuji: Have fuuun!

Timeskip to the sports field:

Yn POV:

In front of my eyes stands a reasonably big stadium, where Panda-senpai was spinning around Nobara, Fushiguro was getting beaten up by Maki-senpai, and Inumaki-senpai was trying to catch Nobara from her fall.

Yn: NOBARA-CHAAAAAAAN, FUSHIGURO-DUUUUUUUDE! I'M BACK FROM THE CRYPT!

Gojo: YN'S BACK, FOLKS!

Nobara to Maki: Oh no! It's him!

Maki: Who, Yn?

Nobara: He is the one that kissed me yesterday!

Maki: AAAAAAWWWWWWWWW isn't that adorable! YN!!!!!! NOBARA IS HERE, HIDING BEHIND MEEEEE!

Yn: HI MAKI! HI NOBARA-CHAAAAAN!!!!

a couple of hours have passed, and yn and Inumaki have trained on Gojo.

Gojo: Gooood moooorning!

Yn: please do not copy uncle Dazai.

Gojo: Who?

Yn: your brother, Dazai Osamu! The former executive from the Yokohama port mafia....

Gojo: yeah,yeah, I remember!

Yn to Inumaki: The thing worked!

Inumaki to Yn: Salmoooooon!

Yn: Gojo. In case you haven't noticed, Dazai Osamu, not the writer, Is a character from "Bungo stray dogs", written by Kafka Asagiri. Inumaki got you asleep, and then I entered your dream, that included the mentioned series. we managed to convince you that Dazai is your bro, but he doesn't even exist......like Utahime's love for you.

Gojo: I feel like you're mocking me.

Yn: It's cuz I'm messing with your brain, baby.

Inumaki: Roe

Nobara: That was impressive!

Yn: True, my dearest friend! Inumaki and I are from now on "the Mindfuckers".

Gojo from a distance: Put that shit on a t-shirt!

Nobara: wasn't that a movie reference?

Yn: we have been watching so many movies, that we now speak a lot in movie references.

Nobara: Anyway, i was going to go on a tour of Tokyo after classes, would you like to join me?

Yn: Hell yeah! It's gonna be like a date?

Nobara: W-W-Well---

Maki: It's gonna be a date, doofus! she told me she loved the kiss from yesterday!

Yn: O-Oh, really?

Nobara, currently a blushing mess: I-I-I-I-I did.....

Yn: I promise to make you feel good again, my dear. We shall make this tour the shit.

Nobara: O-Ok!

timeskip:

Nobara: thanks for the good time.

Yn: you are welcome, honey! I enjoyed it too!

Nobara: I have 2 more things to ask you....

Yn: and what are those?

Nobara: W-Well, there is a hardware store, nearby and I would like to check out some hammers.

Yn: Ok! In fact, I was supposed to go there too, so let's go! what is the second thing?

Nobara: I'll tell you after we leave the store.