MR. SATANAS

satanas is one of the well known business tycoon in the business industry. many people are admiring him because of his good looking and on how well he manage his businesses.

this proves that people only like you for being good you are. and the benefits they can get from you.

they didn't know the illegal businesses that satanas managed. but this woman is the most trusted friend of him. she knows everything about him.

she's wearing a red fitted red dress, paired with three inches  black heels, light simple make up and her elegant dark red lipstick.

“what makes this sexy woman thinks to visit my office ?” he asked and gives her a pecks on her lips.

she chuckled softly while holding the tie of the polo of satanas.

“i missed you.”

“and i missed this more”

she uttered while leaving him a soft kiss down to his pants. she's now facing his clothed shaft and now slowly caressing it.

“damn you're such a tease monday”

satan cursed while monday is now unzipping his pants.

“and i think he missed me too”

she's now facing the hardness of manhood of satanas. she rub the tip of it that makes satanas groan.

monday lick the tip of his manhood and start to suck it's head.

satanas moaned in pleasure when monday is sucking his huge dick. she caress his balls while thrusting his manhood inside of her mouth.

“i don't want you to cum inside my precious mouth, feed me up instead” monday tease satan and lick the side of his lips.

satanas grab her waist and kissed her lips torridly.

“hmm” monday groan when satan bite her lips and slide his tongue inside of her mouth.

monday suck his tongue while satan is now unzipping her dress. he stop and now he can see how blessed with big tits monday is.

he carry monday and lay it down to his desk while giving a soft kiss in her neck. he remove her undies and start to press her clit.

“ughh...” monday moan.

he hold his dick and slowly rub it in her womanhood.

“ughh e-enter me”

without an instance he pressed her cock inside her and thrust inside out slowly.