Chapter 10

"Uhm yeah bye" says Harry awkwardly. They walked away. "So where are you taking me to?" asked Hermione. "Where do you want to go?" asked Harry. "I don't really mind anywhere as long as i'm with you" says Hermione. Harry looks at her and smiles. "Honestly you make it so hard not to smile" says Harry. "Come on let's go" says Harry as He grabs Hermione's hand. They get food then take it to the park and spend the rest of the day at the park.

Hermione lays on the grass as Harry lays next to her. "I wish we could stay like this forever, just us" says Hermione. "Trust me, I wish we could as well" says Harry. Harry turns to look at Hermione but Hermione is already looking at Harry. Harry gives Hermione a kiss on the cheek. They aren't really the type to show affection in public but sometimes they do. "I don't want to go back to Hogwarts" says Harry.

"I'm gonna miss this" says Hermione. "Me too"'says Harry. Harry falls asleep as Hermione strokes his hair. So much time had passed but it felt like no time has passed. "Harry wake up" says Hermione. "Harry" says Hermione as she shakes him awake. "What" says Harry. "We have to go" says Hermione. "Where?" asked Harry. "If you forgot we're in a park and you fell asleep so we have to go back home because tomorrow we leave for Hogwarts at approximately 9 am" says Hermione. Harry groans.

"Do we really have to?" asked Harry. "Yes now come on" says Hermione. "Finee" says Harry. "Are we really gonna walk right now?" asked Harry. "Yes, what else would we do?" asked Hermione. "We could fly on out brooms" says Harry. "No like seriously are you stupid?" asked Hermione. "No?" says Harry. "I cant fly on a broom regardless that wouldn't be possible in the muggle world" says Hermione. "Apparating?" says Harry. "We aren't that advanced in magic yet" says Hermione. "I don't want to fucking walk" says Harry. "Well we're gonna have to so deal with it" says Hermione.

"You know sometimes I wish I would have stayed with Y/N" says Harry teasing Hermione. "Excuse me?" says Hermione. "I'm kidding" says Harry. "Let me call Y/N then maybe I won't have to walk" says Harry. "Harry no-" says Hermione but Harry already called Y/N. Harry calls you. You answer. "Hello?" you say. "Y/N" says Harry. "What do you want Harry?" you ask. "I need to ask you for a tiny favor" says Harry. "What?" you say. "Could you maybe pick me and Hermione up and take us home?" says Harry. "Harry it's midnight are you serious?" you say.

"PLEASEEEEEE"'says Harry. "Fine." you say. "where are you?" you asked. "That park by your house" says Harry. "Cant you just walk to my house and i'll drive you back home" you say. "Y/N you know I don't like walking.." says Harry. "Oh trust me I know, you used to make me carry you" you say. "Yeah, unfortunately Hermione will not do that for me so I need you right now" says Harry. "I'll be there soon" you say. "Thank you so much i love you bye" says Harry. "I love you too bye" you say. You hang up.

You get there in five minutes. You pull up by Harry and Hermione. "I'm here" you say. "Y/N thank you oh my god" says Harry. Harrys and Hermione get in the car. You give Harry a hug. "So where am I taking you. Your highness" you say sarcastically. "My parent's house" says Harry. "Okay" you say as you start driving. You get to Lily and James' house. Harry and Hermione get out. "You're not getting down?" asked Harry. "Harry I look so fucking bad right now.. i'm in sweatpants and a hoodie with smudged makeup and a messy arse bun" you say. "Please" says Harry. "Oh my god, fine" you say. You get down with Harry and Hermione. You have your keys and phone in your hand.

"Hi dearies you're finally back" says Lily. "Y/N?" says Sirius in a excited tone. "Yes I'm here sirius" you say. "Come here" says Sirius. "Im so fucking tired you have no idea" you say but Sirius doesn't care so he hugs you so tight. "Ow" you say. "Sorry" he says. "What are you doing?" asked Sirius.

"I was literally sitting in bed watching tv and I get a call and it's my ex boyfriend telling me to pick him and his girlfriend up and im just there questioning my life choices" you say. "But of course me being the best ex ever I said yes so here I am" you say. "We missed you darling" says Lily. "I missed you guys too" you say as you give Lily and James a big hug. "How's your dad?" asked Lily. "He's good, he's probably sleeping right now" you say.

(I'm slowly wanting to turn this into a Harry x y/n story lmao but im not because Hermione and Harry deserve their happy ending)

"You look super tired, do you want to stay the night?" asked Lily. "As much as I want to stay, I respect Harrys new relationship too much so im gonna go in a bit" you say. "Are you sure? I can go and pick up your trunk and take you to get the train with Harry and Hermione?" asked Lily. "Thank you Lily, seriously but I haven't.. erm packed yet so.." you say. "You haven't changed a bit" says Harry. "Yeah.. I haven't" you say. "Do you want some tea darling?" asked Lily. "Do you have chocolate milk by any chance?" you asked with a chuckle. "We just restocked because I had a feeling you were gonna come so there's some in the fridge" says Lily. "Thank you Lils" you say. "Of course Dear" says Lily.

You grab a chocolate milk from the fridge and gobble it down. "Woah" says Harry. "You still love chocolate milk huh" says Harry. "I still love all the things from when we were dating" you say. You can see Hermione getting uncomfortable. "Yeah um im actually gonna go now so i'll see you soon hopefully Lily and James" you say. "I'll see you tomorrow Harry" you say. "Goodnight everyone bye" you say. "Be safe when driving" says Sirius. "I will" you say then you leave. As you're driving you start thinking of your old relationship with Harry but stop yourself because you know Harry is Happy.

"I'm gonna go to sleep" says Hermione. "Goodnight Hermione" says Lily and James. "Hermione don't do this please" says Harry. Hermione ignores Harry but Harry follows her. Hermione lays on Harrys bed. "Hermione don't" says Harry. "What" says Hermione. "You cant be doing this everytime Y/N comes around me and My family" says Harry. "She's your ex girlfriend Harry, how can I not?" says Hermione. "I care about her a lot don't get me wrong but i love you" says Harry. "I will always care about her because she was my first love and that love for her will never go away but you are the one I love" says Harry. "I promise" says Harry. "I love you" says Hermione. "I love you too" says Harry.

Word Count: 1,229 words