Singers/Bands/Songs (Music)

These are the singers and bands whose music I love to listen to!

Bands: Of Monsters and Men, Broods, S Club 7

Singers: Ellie Goulding, Lorde, Taylor Swift, Avicii, Katy Perry, Stan Walker, Benny Tipene,Kelly Clarkson, Paloma Faith,Michael Jackson

I really love Ellie Goulding's alblum Halcyon Days at the moment, I listen to her music while painting. :)

Songs that are not by these singers or bands:

Rio soundtrack: The entire album! But I especially love Hot Wings (I Wanna Party) and Mas Que Nada.

Rio 2 Soundtrack: The entire soundtrack too! My favourites are It's a Jungle Out Here, What is Love, and Beautiful Creatures.

Happy Feet Soundtrack: Pretty much all of them,especially Boogie Wonderland!

Happy Feet Two Soundtrack: Love the songs with actual singing in them but the instrumental music is a bit boring. I love Happy Feet Two Opening Medley and Tightrope (Ice Cold Remix)

All the music from all three The Legend of Spyro video games (A New Beginning, The Eternal Night, and Dawn of the Dragon) For me...just AWESOME! :) There is a beautiful song in the credits of the last game, Guide You Home (I Would Die For You) I'm going to put it here so you can listen to it.

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole soundtrack- Flight Home and To the Sky

Bring Me to Life by Evanescene

See Who I Am by Within Temptation

 I am a person who loves a wide variety and many genres of music.