Food and Drinks

I get so excited about food sometimes, and this is the food I get most excited about!

Food

Indian: Lamb curries (especially Lamb Madras, YUM) Naan bread (dipped in curry, plain, or with melted CHOCOLATE!) Big, authentic vegetable samosas, onion bhajees

Mexican:  Spicy mince burritos with lettuce, sour cream, cheese, and guacamole, nachos with spicy beans (I had some REALLY delicious vegan nachos in Australia- organic corn chips, coconut yogurt sour cream, guacamole, and spicy beans!)

Italian: Salmon, cream cheese, and caper pizza

South American: Brazilian Moqueca, a tarakihi (a type of fish) curry with rice and Venezuelan Arepa, a grilled, circle-shaped piece of flatbread with yummy fillings.

Turkish: Huge falafel kebabs/wraps!

Tender lamb and steak, much better than chicken!

I love just about anything with acai, coconut, rice, or honey in it! New Zealand has some of the best honey in the world so I eat a lot even though it's expensive and a bit bad for your teeth. 

Plain cooked oats/porridge is a lot better than the already flavoured porridge if you add things like brown sugar or honey to it. 

And of course, chocolate! I really like natural, dark chocolate-the intense stuff. 

Scones and hot cross buns are delicous...

And I love real, natural Vogel's bread! (Vogel's is a New Zealand bread brand that specialises in grainy/brown bread)

Drinks

I love cold coconut water, ginger beer, some of the more fancy kinds of fruit juice, organic iced tea, and many different types of smoothies. (Mostly coconut or acai berry smoothies.)

You'll be able to see, I like to eat mostly healthy food, (unlike other people my age!) but I do eat treats as well.