Harry's Treat

Niall had gone back from the store to get food, just food. Niall bought a bunch of junk food and candy. He grabs the bags of candy and sits on the couch. He opens the bag of gummy worms and eats those. While he was enjoying his snack he her a knock on the door. He walked up to the front door and opened it to see his friend Harry. He greets him and hugs him.
"Hi Harry!" he says happily, hugging his friend tightly.
"oh, haha, Hi Niall!" Harry says surprised, but still, he was happy to see his friend.
Harry looks over to see Niall's living room with bags of food and wrapper all around.
"I see you've been dinning" Harry jokes
"oh, yeah, sorry.. for the mess.." Niall says blushing
Harry giggles, "No need to be!"
After a while of them talking and Niall being bitter about Harry eating his food Harry sees a bag behind him.
"Hey Niall..?" he asks
"yeah?" Niall says with his mouth filled with food.
"gross!" Harry jokes and giggles, "um.. what's that bag behind you?" he asks tilting his head
"Oh it's just my gummy bears, I'm saving them for last! he says happily.
"Can I have so-"
"No! I already gave you the pizza and soda!" Niall says cutely and bitterly.
"Ugh fine, I'm going to the guest room" Harry says walking out
Niall shrugs and opens the bag of gummy bears.
While Harry was in the guest room, he was thinking of how to get Niall's gummy bears, that was his favorite treat. After about a while, he figures out a plan to steal the gummy bears. All he had to do was distract Nialler but that would prove to be a difficult challenge. Niall is a good lover, he believed he would marry his own food one day. He looks around to see no one in the hallway and looks out in the living room. Harry walks up to the kitchen and to where Niall was eating, he then fake tripped.
"Ow!" Harry says in 'pain'.
Niall stops and looks down "oh my gosh! Are you ok Harry?" He says as he runs up to him and tries to lift him up. After a few attempts, he finally sits him on the couch.
"Are you ok Harry?!" He asks worried that his friend might die, he knew it wasn't that serious, but Niall had a big heart.
"I.. I think.. I think I'm ok.." Harry says as Niall sighs in relief.
"But I think your gummy bears won't be!" He says as he runs over to the couch and snatches the bag faster than Niall could blink.
"Hey! Come back here you twat!" He says realizing Harry's plan.
Harry runs as fast as he can to the guest room. He didn't have time to lock the door, so he just closed it and leaned on it, grabbing a handful of gummy bears and eating them. He then heard Niall bumping into the door, making Harry lose his balance a little bit.
"Hey! Open up!" He says
"Nope! You didn't give me these so now you'll have to suffer!" Harry says childishly.
Niall giggles and bumbs onto the door, trying to open it. Harry fell and Niall fell onto Harry. He looks at Harry and pins him to the floor.
"Hey! What are you doing?!" Harry says squirming.
"Oh nothing just getting my treat back.. consider this revenge Harold" he says and scribbles his sides.
"HAHAHAHAHHA HEY! STAHAHHAHAHAP!" Harry screams laughing. "You're a ticklish one aren't you?" Niall teases and continues.
"STAHHAHAHHAP NIALL HAHAHAHAHA!"
"Ok ok calm down" Niall says as he stops but lifts his shirt up, seeing Harry's face in horror.
"Niall what are you doing?" He asks his eyes afraid.
"Oh you don't worry about and I'll just.." Niall says as he blows a raspberry on his exposed tummy.
"HAHAHAHAHHAHAH HEY! AHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHP!" Harry was laughing much harder and louder than before.
Niall then stops and opens his mouth again, Harry looked at him, knowing he couldn't do anything, he then felt a warm, slimy feeling in his belly button and squirmed harshly.
"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHAHHAHA STAHAHAHAHHAHAP!" He cut himself off with silent laughter.
"Little Harry is ticklish!" He teases and grabs his feet, putting it in a headlock. Harry looks at Niall wide eyed.
"Niall.. please no.. I'm begging you.. please don't go on my feet! I've had enough I'm sorry!" He begs.
"Hmm let me thinking about it... nope!" He says as he scratches Harry's soft feebly the sole.
"HAHAHAHAHHAHA NOHOHOHO HAHAHAHHAHA NIALL YOU MONSTER! HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAAHHAHAHA AHAHHA!" Harry laughed and bucked harshly but nothing could help him move out of his predicament.
"Coochie coochie coo! Look at those stubborn feet, wanting to close in!" He teases referring to Harry clutching his toes in. Niall then grabs his other hand and opens his soft toes, and uses his other hand to go in between them.
Harry went in hysterics. "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHA HAHAH NO AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH!" he bucked and twisted, trying to get out of this vulnerable position.
Niall then stops for a break. He goes over to Harry. "Are you enjoying this so far?" He asks happily.
"What? No! Please I'm sorry Niall I didn't even have a chance to eat your gummy bears!!" Harry cries out.
"Oh we're done through that.. I just want to do this for fun!" He says, straddling him and going to his lower stomach.
"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA STAHAHHAP! LEAVE MY TUMMY ALONE! HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAHHAHAHAHNT! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Harry laughs.
Niall stops and then pushes Harry's forehead with his hand, down on the floor. Harry looks in horror as Niall brings his hands over to his neck.
"No.. Niall.. please.." Harry begs weakly.
"Please what? Tickle you? Sure!" Niall jokes feathering his neck with his fingers.
"EHEHHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAH AHHAHAH!" Harry couldn't find the breath to speak so he just had to lay there and take the torture.
"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHHAAHHAHA AHHAHAH!" Harry was already in heavy tears by this point as all he wanted was for the ticling to stop.
"Ok just oneee morreee spot.. then I'll he done with you!" He says flipping Harry over and sits on him. He grabs his ankles and tickles under his knees.
"HAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHHAHAHAP! HAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Harry blushed madly and laughed his head off.
"HAHAHHAHA NIALL STAHAHAHAHHAP! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HAAHHAHAHAHAHA CAHAHAHAHAHNT BREATHE HAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAH!" Harry says, being on the verge of passing out.
Niall sees the back of his neck, indicating he was blushing and comes to a slow, but torturous stop.
"Oh.. my.. god.. you're ruthless Niall.." he says smiling.
Niall giggles and comes up to Harry, helping him up. He grabs him by the wrist and takes him to the bed.
"I'm sorry if I went overboard.." Niall says softly in his ear.
"No, don't apologize, I actually liked it.." Harry says blushing. Niall looks at him with an evil smile."don't get any ideas Nialler" Harry jokes.
For the rest of the day, Niall and Harry cuddled on the guest bed. Enjoying every moment.

Hey guys so if you want to request something comment on my latest books or post it in my conversation board ! Hope you enjoyed !
Byeee !!