·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳cross dressing?♡︎

Author-chan's POV

Author-chan's POV

It was time for practice so Hinata decided to wait for his lover to arrive. After a while, he did not show up so he decided to go to the gym without him today as he was almost late. Once he opened the door, the whole team just stared at him. "Hey Hinata! Where were you?" Yamaguchi then asked curiously. "Oh I was waiting for Kageyama." "Kageyama, Nishinoya and Tanaka were already here before us," Sugawara then said. "Yeah, they are in the changing rooms although I don't quite know why." Daichi then said. "Oh okay."

♡︎10 minutes later♡︎

After a while, Nishinoya and Tanaka came out of the changing room with a smug face. "Oh no. Why can I feel the room tense up?" Asahi then asked. "Well the two idiots probably did something to the king." Tsukishima then said with an unamused face. "Tsuki be nice!" "Urusai Yams!" "Gomen Tsuki.." "WOW TSUKI YOU ARE SO RUDE >:[!" Noya yelled. "ANYWAYS- MEET THE NEW IMPROVED KAGEYAMA TOBIOO >:]!" Tanaka then announced. The two troublemakers then made an opening so the blueberry could walk past them. "WOW- I hate to admit this but you two have good taste," Kiyoko then said whilst walking into the room. "Well of course!" Noya said with a proud look on his face.

The team were surprised at what Kageyama was wearing. He was wearing a girls school uniform with a velvet red tie, a short belly button top and a short skirt.

 He was wearing a girls school uniform with a velvet red tie, a short belly button top and a short skirt

^ 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 :)

"Wow Kageyama-kun! You look so cute :)." "Thank you Hitoka-chan.." "That's hot-," the tangerine then said without hesitation. "I can't believe I'm saying this but you match the outfit :/." Tsukishima then said. "Wow you should wear skirts more often! It looks very nice on you!^^," the freckle faced boy then said. Kageyama then turned a bit red, he never would of thought that he looked good in a skirt. "Uhm.. Thank you everyone.." He then said. The raven then heard a flash next to him, only to find out that Kiyoko was taking pictures of him.

"Don't worry Kags this is just gonna be my new wallpaper :)!" "Oh-! Send that to us too!" Noya then said with a smirk. "Sure :)." "Erm- Kiyoko what exactly are you planning to do?" Sugawara then asked. "Oh! I'm just going to stare and cry at it all day whilst you guys are playing :)!" "Kiyoko are you oka-." "NO :)." "... Daichi help I'm scared-." "No thank you-." "At least today is a holy day," Asahi then said whilst appearing out of nowhere again. "ASAHI- WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THAT-??" Tanaka asked. Asahi then shrugged. "Well lets get on with volleyball practice then." "Yes sir!" Everyone then said.

o

o

o

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ 

Uhm motivation is running low-. But anyways tomorrow after school I am going to be uploading my new book! :D Although it's going to have quite slow updates I'm super sorry :(! Tomorrow is also my sisters birthday! Highly appreciated if you would leave a happy birthday to her in the comment section :)

Anyways have a great day and stay safe! :D