𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 08

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴!! 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿! ⚠️⛔️⚠️

| Third person POV |

Sasuke was frustratingly walking to the kāge tower estate with his annoying pink-haired teammate; Sakura Haruno.

The uchiha was going there because he wanted to make Naruko become 'HIS' wife and to make sure that she'll be the loving and caring mother carrying 'HIS' children.
The pinkette kúniochi was heading there because she was going to beat up Naruto for using 'Ōiroke nó justu' again, following Sasuke like a lost love-sick 'adorable' puppy.

They were soon stopped by a silver-haired male shinōbi, one of the contestants from the "Chunins Examinations".

"Gōmen'nasai, but I'm not allowed to let you through.." Minato apologized sincerely, bowing slightly in sorrow.

"Why?.."Sasuke demanded angrily, frustrated as someone had stopped him from doing something very "important".

"It's mostly due to ōkaa-san's orders, but also because she's not inside the estate at the moment. Having to deal with some ignorant people trashing up an inn hospitality." Alexandra stated honestly, coming from behind her twin.

The uchiha's eyes turned into his dōjustu, the sháringan, due to anger as he held the girl by her tight black blouse, raising a kunai as he viciously demanded an order.

"You will tell me where Naruko is.. or else, unless you want to see what an elite Uchiha can do."he threatened harshly.

"No, you fucking scumbag!"the held-up kúniochi shouted, spitting in his face as she heard him say the word "elite", remembering as her brother and her heard rumors of an Uchiha-elite causing horrendous scars upon their mother.

"Hn.. it's your funeral, you stubborn little son of a bitch." he said angrily, about to activate his justu; "Chidōri".

"Ōnee-chan!"a black-haired girl shouted scared/shocked, running up to the male choking her older sister.

"Elena, no!"Alexandra shouted angrily, sakura kicked the younger female harshly into a tree, knocking her out.

Minato had been stuck due to him over-using his chakra when he was battling his teammates, feeling helpless as his younger sisters were tossed around like trash/bean bags. Using all his might, he activated his Uzumaki dōjustu as his eyes began bleeding harshly, becoming more angrier.
He hissed in pain as he was soon surrounded by warmth, looking up to see his mother using her chakra nature to calm himself down, seeing as his sisters were next to him.

"Uchiha-san, hurt my children again and you'll regret..." Naruko growled viciously, protectively coating chakra out to surround her children, making an invisible barrier.

"Hah! Hwah!"Alexandra panted heavily, looking around, seeing their strong mother stand protectively before them.

"Ō-..kaa-san, Lena-īmouto isn't b-breathing! Why?!" Minato shouted surprised, glaring angrily at the kúniochi that kicked a child younger than her quite hard into a tree.

"W-what?! Lexa-chan, in the meanwhile, try your best in healing your younger sister.. Minato calm yourself now." the blond stated calmly, killing intent filling into the air.