Occhiolism

♡︎♡︎♡

♡︎♡︎♡

Your feet anxiously bounce as you watch the number of the elevator raise, and raise, and raise.

Getting closer and closer to the fifth floor. A small ding rings and the doors open, allowing you to step out onto the open outside hall and pace toward the eighth door.

Honestly, you're not even upset that he left you. You're just embarrassed that a random guy had to take you home because he felt bad for you.

Although, it'd be a lie to say that you weren't happy the whole time you were with Shikamaru. You smoked, laughed, and just sat around without a care in the world.

In fact, you kind of want to go back. But you know you can't. You weren't invited in the first place.

After a minute or two of knocking, the door opens and reveals Kotumi, who aggressively snatches your arm and yanks you in. "The hell do you think you're doing riding around with a guy?" He growls.

You rip your arm from him and ball your fists, trying to contain your anger. "You left me there." Your voice is slightly shaking and upset.

His face grows a lazy smile and he grabs your hand, gently pulling you into him. Seeing you get angry over something he did makes him happy.

It also turns him on.

"Pretty, do you want something to make you feel better?" He smoothly wraps his arm around your body and snakes around your waist, trailing toward your ass.

You raise your lip in disgust and attempt to pull away, but he's stronger. "I don't want anything. I wanted you to not leave me at a random fucking shop."

He continues to smile at your clear aggravation and reaches into his pocket, pulling out a very familiar type of bottle. "Forgiveness is a big part of relationships. If you don't forgive me, imagine what could happen to my mental health."