1. Seungyeon POV

Being a dancer isn't easy. You have to go through so much just to be considered decent. I trained so hard while trying to keep my grades up.

Luckily, it payed off as i debuted with CLC. But this isn't about CLC. It's about how I got here, sitting next to Oh Seunghee while she helps me with the assignments.

*4 months ago*

CLC has a comeback in a couple months and we're getting a new member. None of us girls know who the new member will be, but the manager does. Which is completely unfair but whatever.
  Recently i was called in to talk to the CEO's of CUBE, Kim Hyunah and Kim Hyojong, to talk about my grades. They told me that if i didn't get them up i won't be able to participate in CLC's upcoming comeback.
As the leader i can't let the girls down but i also cant let the company down. I have to accept this even if i don't want to. "Unnie, I think I'll accept it. Not for myself but for the girls and the company." Was what i told Hyuna.

*2 months ago*

Currently im sitting next to Seunghee and Yeeun in my kitchen. Seunghee's my neighbor so I'm asking her to watch Yeeun for a bit while I go out with my friends.
  "Seungyeon, why do i need to watch her? She seems very responsible, i don't think she'd do anything." Seunghee asked. Yeeun is responsible, she's just depressed and i don't want her hurting herself. Being a dancers hard but so is being a rapper. She's pushed to be fast, stable, strong, and have a wide range but she's so young.
"You're not watching her because she's irresponsible, you're watching her because she's depressed and i dont want anything to happen to her while I'm gone. She already has alot of scars and i don't want her to hurt herself more."
As much as i hate to admit, i have a soft spot for Yeeun. She's all i have left in a world of seriousness and depression that follows every idol and trainee. Luckily for me, she manages to make the best out of most situations, which is why she said "Seunghee-unnie, if you watch me we can play games and watch movies and order food! It's gonna be so fun!"

*with friends (just CLC but whatever, no need to get specific on me)*

"Seungyeon, i missed you!" That was the 'Thai princess' Sorn. She's not actually a princess but she looks like one and her parents are pretty well known in Thailand. "Kim Soeun, we saw each other earlier!"

I usually call Sorn 'Kim Soeun' outside of school and idol-ing. If i call her that, and change my voice a bit, people think we just look like members of CLC. It works surprisingly well.

SORN P.O.V
"Kim Soeun, we saw each other earlier!" Seungyeonnie is very strange sometimes. "Yeon, how's Yeeun?"

Seungyeon's sister, Yeeun, is amazing. She's an amazing rapper, dancer, she's just an amazing person overall.