Chapter 3

OMG! You guys are seriously insane! Thank u so much for 52 reads! It's crazy how much support I'm getting I love you all! 🐈‍⬛🖤

Marinettes POV:

We finally let go from the kiss with heavy breathing. We stared at each other with shock.

"Well this is certainly not the night I planned it to be." I said with a giggle.

"Why, we're you thinking 2 kisses?" He chuckled.

"Yeah yeah sureee, Chat. Keep telling yourself that." I said getting ready for bed.

I laid down some pillows for Chat to sleep on so we wouldn't have that 'affair' again.

"So you gonna stay the night kitty?" I said with puppy eyes.

"Well given the fact that you already have the pillows laid out and everything, I guess." He then hopped up on the bed and laid down.

"W-wha?!?" I exclaimed.

"Well purr-incess, you either sleep on the pillows or sleep with me." He said boldy.

"Oh okay!" I said optimistically.

"I 'mew' you couldn't resist meow-" He was cut off by a loud thump on the ground.

He peered over the bed frame to see me laying down sketching something.

I looked up at him and smirked.

He opened his eyes more widely and then covered his face with my pillow.

"Uhh you okay Chat?" I asked with a smirk.

"I'm f-fine princess." He muffled.

"What's going on up there?" I asked again.

"Nosebleed?" He says.

"OH MY GOODNESS CHATON." I blurted.

"THAT SMIRK WAS LIKE SO CUTE." He blurted back.

I chuckled and continued sketching.

Suddenly I felt something brush my side. I thought it was Tikki so I put a blanket over her.

After a while I was getting tried so I lay down next to Tikki.

"Goodnight Little lady." I heard from the blankets.

"CHAT NOIR?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I jumped.

"Your bed was really cold so I thought I would come down here." He smirked.

"Is this your revenge?" I scolded jokingly.

"Maybe.... maybe not." He said scooting towards me.

"Chaton! You need to go >:( I have to go to Las Vegas tomorrow!!" I said sternly.

"Okayyyyyyyyyyyy Purrrrrincess." He said slyly.

"What now, Kitty?" I said tiredly.

"Can I get a good night kiss?" He said with kitty eyes.

"You just got one, Chat." I cooed.

"Purrrrr-lease?" He pleaded.