Chapter 4 (Rooftop party)

Marinettes POV:

We got to the airport. Luckily we were all on the same plane. I was seated next to Alya.

"Hey Girl!" She said full of energy.

"Alya, it's 5pm and we've been in an airport for 3 hours. How are you so full of energy?" I yawned.

"I drank Monster with Nino." She said.

"Oh Adrien and I just goofed off, We only ate the macaroons." I said tiredly.

"Do you wanna go next to Adrien for the flight? I know you two have gotten closer." She said trying to help me out.

"*yawn* yeah, sure." I groaned.

Please board flight 563. At 5:10. France to Vegas. It's a 7 hours flight please prepare.

"That's the intercom, we better get going." Nino said to the group.

"Okay!" Adrien said back.

We boarded first class. We were saving up for this trip for a while.

Adrien and I had a whole section to ourselves, We were both exhausted and got ready to sleep.

"Oh shit." I whispered.

"Woah, Mari. What's the-" He looked up and saw me in Chat noir PJ's and a hickey on my neck.

"Someone had fun last night?" He chuckled.

"Shut the fuckkk up, Adrien" I snapped playfully.

"I also like the pajamas, Kitty noir." He teased.

"Yeah yeah, well get used to it. It's all a brung. I forgot to pack my other pajamas." I said.

"I'm guessing you need a blanket too?" He asked.

"Yeah- you got a spare?" I replied.

"You either sleep dead cold tonight or share my blanket." He laughed nervously.

"You leave me no choice. It's freezing in here." I groaned.

I sat next to his chair since they were four in there.

"Marinette?.." He asked.

"Yes, baby-?" I replied sleepily.

"Woah I never knew you would come onto me so strong, Mari." He laughed.

I quickly opened my eyes and sat up.

"OH MY F****** GOD- IM SO SORRY IM REALLY TIRED. I DIDNT NOT MEAN TO-" I was cut off by..

"It's okay, prince-" he paused for a quick second.

"It's okay, Marinette." He quickly followed.

"Mm thanks Adrien. Now what was it you were gonna ask me?" I said leaning back again and taking a sip of water.

"Oh.. Um... Who gave you that hickey?" He asked.

SPLASH!