CHAPTER 1

Hi I'm Y/N... Y/N Blair, I'm new to LA, my dad made me move here a few months ago, at first I didn't like the idea, but then I got used to it. After my mother's death my relationship with my father fizzled out, he only cares about the company he works for and doesn't pay much attention to me, I know he does it to give me everything I want but I want him as well.                                          I want him by my side.

I am very excited, today is my first day in high school, I am a senior, for a while I studied at home until I decided it was time to start from zero.

I took a hot shower, put on a pair of loose jeans, a blouse, a red sweatshirt and my favourite trainers and put my naughty hair in a high ponytail.

I had to make my own breakfast as my father is in Colombia working in his company, he has been gone for more than a month and I am still managing to survive without his help.

When I finished eating I took my pink backpack to leave, I asked for an Uber and went to the high school, the Uber driver was kind and I was grateful for that, as I was very nervous. When we arrived I could see that the high school is very big, it has a huge garden, as well as the classrooms, I got out of the Uber and paid the driver, we said goodbye and I went into my new high school.

I walked to look for my classroom and I could notice how there are social classes here, from the "popular" to the "nerds" yes, it's silly to notice but I'm very observant, I couldn't find my classroom anywhere, the bell rang and I panicked, I didn't know what my classroom was, I looked and looked, everyone was already entering their classrooms and I was the only fool looking for theirs.

I looked back and noticed a red-haired girl doing the same as me, she didn't know what her classroom was either, I was a bit glad I wasn't the only one and I approached her.

- Are you lost? - I asked and she nodded her head.
- Yes, I don't know which classroom is "3" - he said and I immediately got excited, my classroom is also "3".

- We could look for it together, I am also from room 3 - I smiled at her and she smiled at me too.

- Of course, I'm glad I'm not the only one who got lost.

- Same here, by the way, what's your name? - She looked at me smiling and said - I'm Ava - she offered me her hand and I took it - nice to meet you Ava, I'm Y/n - we both smiled at each other but a voice made me come out of my thoughts.

- Are you lost? It's silly to get lost on your first day - it's a male voice, I turned and our gazes collided, he's half tall, green eyes with brown hair and a cold, unfriendly face.

- Don't bother us Ryan - said Ava, so his name is Ryan, it's a nice name for a nice boy.

- I can't help it, they're both lost are they that dumb? - she started laughing and I got angry at her comment.

- Do you know this jerk? - I asked Ava and she and Ryan laughed, what was so funny?

- I was shocked, I had just called his stepbrother a jerk, how embarrassing.

- oooh well, can you help us find our class Ryan? - I said kindly.

- Why would I do that? You called me a jerk.

- I am sorry, but that is the truth.

- Wow, what a way to apologise," he said and then walked away leaving us alone in the hallway again.

- You're right, my stepbrother is a jerk," he scoffed.

- How will we find our classroom then? - I asked exhausted.

-I'll ask Aidan for help, maybe he can help us.

- Who is Aidan? - I asked confused when I saw Ryan walking towards us, only... was he wearing different clothes? Alparecer changed his clothes.

-Did you come back to help us, you oaf? - I scoffed and he just made a confused face.

- T/n! - Ava said and I didn't understand why he yelled at me, now what did I do?

- This is Aidan, he came to help us find our classroom because I sent him a message.

- WHAT? but he's... Ryan - I couldn't believe it, they looked exactly alike.

- They're twins t/n - Ava said and I was shocked.

- Yeah, we're twins, only I'm not a dork," Aidan said making me laugh.

- Will you help us? Thanks - I mentioned and he nodded.

- Just follow me, I know this high school very well, I'm part of the student council and I know every corner - I listened to him and we both started to follow him, after climbing some very long stairs we arrived to our destination.

- Thanks for your help Aidan, we owe you one - said Ava and Aidan smiled.

- If you need anything don't hesitate to tell me Aidan, after all you helped me. - he nodded his head.

- In fact I would like to have lunch with you girls, see you at break time - he left, I observed him in detail, he is the same as Ryan, only he dresses more formal, Ryan dresses more with leather jackets and Aidan with the student council uniform. They are so alike and so different at the same time.

Leaving the subject of the twins, Ava took my hand to lead us into the classroom, the teacher saw us and I spoke.

- I'm so sorry for being late professor, it won't happen again - he nodded and let us pass.

Ava took a seat in the back and I took a seat in the front, the teacher didn't even introduce us to the class, he was too focused on a maths exercise, so he didn't scold us and I was grateful for that.

Halfway through the class I got bored, I started thinking about the twins, Aidan and Ryan, they are very attractive I guess they are popular here, Apparently their parents separated and their mother is now with Ava's father since she is his stepsister, Ryan is such a jerk, on the other hand Aidan is sweet, how could they be so different and the same at the same time?

I put my thoughts aside when the lunch bell rang, I stood up and Ava grabbed my arm, we headed to the coffe shop which was slowly filling up, Ava started looking for Aidan and when we found him we approached him smiling at him, next to him there is a girl, I don't know who she is but maybe I can find out.