chapter one.

❝𝗚𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦, 𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗟 𝗚𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗦
𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬, 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥❞

-MONDAY MORNING

𝗦𝗛𝗘 awoke in a fit of sweats and the smell of sex lingering. after rubbing the crust out of her eyes, she realized she was only in her bra and panties. she felt naked, bare.

she looked around to realize she was in a bedroom that was all too familiar to her.

wilbur's room

she quickly turned her head to notice the tall man sleeping and snoring lightly, probably in his boxers too. she lightly smiled, but it quickly faltered when the headache finally hit her.

she was hungover.

she rubbed and hit her head with a balled-up fist, wanting the pounding and aching to go away. thinking it would go away like that.

she double-checked to make sure wilbur was still sound asleep, a loud snore confirmed it. she tried getting out of bed as silently, and yet quickly as possible.

trying not to wake him, she tiptoed around the bedroom to find the miscellaneous pieces of clothing she wore the night before.

after gathering the clothes, she quickly rushed to the connecting bathroom to fix herself up.

after getting dressed and splashing water on her tired face, she stared at herself in the mirror. she felt embarrassed, even ashamed. she knows that this wasn't the first time. but she couldn't help it.

she wasn't getting the satisfaction from her boyfriend, she loved him, yes she did very much. but he was sometimes a douche. maybe she just shouldn't drink around wilbur...

but she still couldn't help it, this is what she's been missing out on. wilbur seemed to enjoy it too, but they never talked about it.

she loved partying a little too much, and once the weekend ended everything went back to normal. but unfortunately, she would still find herself in his bed almost every weekend and in the same situation the weekend before.

she loved taking him to parties. she wanted him to get out of his shell. she knew he was a little insecure, she just wanted to help him and to feel at least a little carefree.

but he never did, all he did was cling to her and accept any drink that she gave him or wanted to be on the same level that she was.

she also knew that he and her were a little different, after knowing him for some years she's come to realize he's insecure about not standing out or not being interesting.

but that's what fears him, how she could just easily talk to people, to open up and share feelings or opinions.

he rather just sit and listen, maybe zone out a few times until maybe he decides to tune back in or when a question was directed towards him.

he's always wanted to seem cool to her, to at least be accepted by someone else besides his parents and his other friends.

she was just a little special to him, but he paid no attention to the feeling.

every since they met in high school, he's always tried to do something to stand out and try to make her impressed or proud of him in a way.

sure, she was proud. but it was wilbur. one of her best friends, she was supposed to be proud of him.

wilbur yearned for social acceptance, but from failed past romantic relationships and friendships he knew he was never going to earn that.

he even felt more insecure while being in a room with her boyfriend. he has a cool name, william gold was such a boring name to wilbur.

he was outgoing just like his girlfriend, and he was talkative, just like his girlfriend. he and his girlfriend seemed like the perfect couple, but behind closed doors, not so much.

with wilbur's knowledge of the guy from what y/n has told him, he was a scumbag. while out and in front of people and the public, he loved her like she was the most precious thing in the entire world.

but it was all a façade, well mostly.

————————————————

once her pity party ended, she escaped the bathroom to be met with wilbur almost hanging off the bed but still sleeping peacefully.

she let out a sigh that she didn't know she was holding in, she closed the door behind her and tiptoed to the opening of his bedroom.

only stopping when a creek would scare her and her to quickly stop moving to stare at wilbur to see if he was gonna suddenly wake.

as she was finally out into the hallway, she was still careful with her steps. wanting to at least be mindful of wilbur and his sleeping state.

she made it to the kitchen where she noticed her purse was laying limp next to a bar stool, she picked it up and looked in the bag for something she could at least notify wilbur of her presence.

only finding a sharpie she was out of luck, so she looked in each drawer to find a sticky note or some type of paper she could use.

after searching, she found a yellow sticky note. she uncapped the sharpie and quickly began writing,

we need to talk.
- y/n

after being pleased with it, she left it on the kitchen counter, quickly grabbing her bag and shoes.  she opened the front door and made sure to lock it while making her escape.

since she was finally out of his flat, she rushed down the hallway and ran down the stairs while stumbling to put her shoes on.

she made it outside of the building realizing, that they took her car out last night, and somehow drove back to his flat. who drove?

she looked inside her bag looking for her keys, to finally pull them out and to unlock the car.

once she opened the door at sat in the seat, she doubled over onto the steering wheel. still feeling the shame from the night before.

she let out a sigh as she closed her eyes trying to remember the events of last night.

she searched and searched her brain, while still dealing with a killer headache she noted that she needed to go to the local pharmacy to pick up something to put the headache to rest.

she remember they went to another party since her boyfriend was out of town so she didn't have to ask.

she normally didn't ask, she just said she was going out with some friends, which she was but it was like she was lying to him.

she remembers wilbur still being the silent type even when she tried making him at least talk to someone besides her.

she remembered the alcohol, she should end that. even though it gives off a fake high, it's not healthy. she didn't want to end up dead cause of the poison she poured into a red solo cup.

then she remembered the finale of last night. images flashed through her mind that she quickly shooked off. she didn't want to remember that... it was indecent.

after remembering most of the events that took place, she turned the car on and pulled out, driving away and leaving a confused wilbur behind.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘| 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗕𝗨𝗥 𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗧 🎉