20

Toby walked into school instead of his normal green sweater he was cladded in a black hoodie. He slowly walked to his locker putting in the combination.

"Hey Tubbo." Ranboo said walking over. "Are you okay?"

"I had the worst dream last night." He sighed looking at his friend.

Tommy and Addie walked over joking to each other. The pair had worked everything out over the weekend.

"You look like shit." Tommy said before grunting as Addie elbow collides with his stomach.

"Are you okay Tubbo?" Addie asked.

"I had a dream last night that you all believed I said something. You all hated me, you even called me by my government name." Toby said pulling his hood down.

"Tubbo we know you. You wouldn't say harsh things. You're not a mean person. Its okay don't over think it." Addie said rubbing his arm in a soothing fashion.

"It's gonna be okay. Let's head to class." Ranboo said walking to class.

-

"Ma I'm taking Lani with me to the park!"

"Okay be safe!" Dawson responded with a giggle.

Schlatt gave him some money. "Get yourselves something to eat maybe ice cream."

Toby cringed. "We'll be out for a few hours."

"Thanks bud."

Toby locked the door pulling the wagon behind him. "Don't."

"We won't say anything." Addie said as they began walking to the park.

-

"Cotton candy." Lani said as Toby ordered.

Once everyone had their cup they sat in the booth.

Lani sat squished between her "bubbas", she looked up at Tommy and Toby.

"Bubba can I taste it." Lani asked looking at Toby's carmel turtle ice cream.

"Sure use your spoon Lani."

Lani smiled and took a bit of the ice cream tasting it. "That good bubba."

-

"Ma! Dad! We're back! I hope your decent!" Toby called into the home bringing his sister inside.

"It's all clear bud." Schlatt said as he took Lani. "Hi princess."

"Daddy!" Lani squealed hugging his neck.

"Did you have fun with bubba?" He asked leading his kids to the living rooms.

Lani nodded yawning.

"I think someone's sleepy." Dawson said gently taking her from Schlatt.

"No ma. I not-" Lani was cut off by a yawn.

"Okay come on. Let's go lay down." They said going to the toddlers room.

"Thanks for taking her out bud."

"Yeah of course dad. Oh there's this father son fishing trip the school's hosting this weekend."

"Do you wanna go?"

"Yeah."

"Okay bud sound like a plan."

:)------------------------------------------(:
Since yesterday's chapter was so short you can an early update :]

So real quick about last chapter, I'm sorry I just needed a bit of angst. And I knew the Tommy line would hurt some people