Qúïrk Mālfûñçťïøñ

Hi guys!

I'm bored so here's another chapter.

Idk how long this is gonna take so um yeah.

Todoroki: And this is gonna be painful for me.

Me: yEaH sorry Shoto.

Todoroki: It Oki, it for the story anyway.

Oh-kay so read!

-----------------------------------------------------

(3:10 am at Shoto's dorm Sunday, he's wearing Katsuki's jacket to remind himself of him)

Shoto's POV:

I was still awake thinking about Savannah's lie that started all this. Everybody hates me now because I "hurt" her. I don't get it. I never even touched her! Even Kat was ignoring me. I clutch onto his jacket even more. It hurts deep inside, and I wish I could tell them if they don't hate me anymore. But I have to keep it locked away in a chamber inside my heart and pretend to not care at all. I felt tears go down my cheek, but they felt cold. Like ice. I heard something break but I don't know what. Then a mixture of hot and cold drove inside my body like a racecar, going insanely fast. My breathing became heavy as I smell fire. It came from me. I felt ice and fire creep up my body, freezing and burning my back. They grew bigger and bigger as my breathing became faster. It hurt a lot. I scream in pain as it went huge. I tried to stop it but I couldn't. It's like I don't have control of my own quirk anymore! I sat up, knees to my chest and hands grabbing my hair, and cried out in pain. The ice froze about half of my room and the flames burned the other half. They were destroying everything. Ice stalactites and stalagmites shot up and down my room, breaking things they touched and the flames danced on and about, leaving a trail of the remains. Ashes and smoke lingered in the air, making it even harder to breathe. It hurt more and more by the second and the guilt on the bottom of my stomach was making it worse. This was affecting my body too. Everywhere the ice was, it bled. And it was black. The fire burned on and about, leaving burns and black marks. Fire and ice, two completely different elements, are working together to create destruction and I'm causing it. Just because I can't control my own quirk. My door was busted open as Mr. Aizawa and some of my classmates, including Katsuki, rush into my room. It didn't look like a room anymore. It was an ancient place the Greeks made and now it's in ruins (Sarcasm 👀). I scream louder as the pain grew, making either the ice or fire attack one of them. "Help, it hurts!!" I cry out, only to be drowned in my own tears. "Everyone stay back!" Mr. Aizawa commands, heading straight towards me. Or at least, tried to. A huge block of ice attacks him out of nowhere, making him stumble backward. "Ok.... do it....here.." I think he said, I couldn't make out the words. More tears come out and I yell like crazy. I looked at him when he activated his quirk. I felt drowsy as I stare into the red blurs of the teacher's eyes. I fell onto the bed, then darkness. 

Shota's POV:

The kid fell on his bed with a thump. Bakugou and I ran over to him to see if he was ok. It was unusual to see Bakugou care for Todoroki, he would usually be yelling at him. Bakugou held him in his arms and I checked if he was ok. He was bleeding black blood everywhere and was almost burnt half to death. But despite all that, he's in stable condition. Gasps and murmurs came from the collection of students who were trembling by the doorway. I can see them much more clearly because the ice and fire died down a bit. Actually, there were melting ice cubes scattered across the floor with a few orange flames, blazing a bit. I look back at the boy. He looks exhausted, sleeping comfortably on Bakugou. "We need to get him to the hospital," I whispered as I pulled out my phone and dialed 9-1-1. They came in 20 minutes and pulled Todoroki out of UA to the hospital. Bakugou tried to follow but I stopped him. "Don't worry, he'll be fine," I said as I patted his back a bit. I still look at the students who were in shock or fear. I sighed and declared, "Ok, go back to your dorms, we will discuss this in the morning." They all left and soon I heard doors shutting. I'm pretty sure the couples were sleeping together because of what happened. I put out the rest of the fire and went to bed with my loud husband. Trying to get through the night.