🥺😍Rëùñîøñ😍🥺

My only free day... is Friday...

My parents have signed me up for a lot of things so I have a  busy schedule...

I thought of doing this right now bc I was bored and wanted to write something

And I need to mention that Savannah made up with her brother and we will not see her for the rest of this book because she got expelled for almost attacking a classmate.

so enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My POV:

Bakugou woke up at 5:39 pm and stretched. The bed felt surprisingly empty. That was because Shoto wasn't there. Bakugou got up on his feet and searched upon the house for Todoroki. He found him in the kitchen, looking for food.

Katsuki walked up to Shoto and hugged him from behind. It startled him at first but soon the feeling of comfort washed over him. "Whatcha doing~," said Kats, nuzzling into the crook of Sho's neck. The hermocratic boy stayed silent until his stomach gave off a loud growl. Bakugou chuckled and reached into the fridge to make a snack. To be honest, he was also hungry when he woke up.

Shoto watched as Katsuki made the food, elegantly and quickly. And the aroma was THE chef's kiss. When it was done, Sho was drooling out of hunger. Kat set the two plates on the dining table near the kitchen and sat down in one of the chairs. Todoroki did the same. Both of them sat still, not knowing who should take action first.

"Dig in," Bakugou said and Todoroki didn't need it to be said twice. He grabbed the chopsticks (oh look who finally added chopsticks) and consumed the wonderful food in a couple of bites. Bakugou was surprised at how fast Shoto ate that he completely forgot he was hungry too.

When Shoto was done, he was panting and wagging his tail in pleasure. But his mouth was all messy. Bakugou laughed at his messy face and how quickly he ate. He walked up to Todoroki and kissed him to clean off the grub. 

Shoto melts into the kiss, allowing Katsuki to clean him up. Once that was over, Bakugou went back to his chair and ate his food, but Sho didn't move a muscle from his spot. He was waiting for Katsuki to finish because he wanted a special something.

When Katsuki was done, he took the two plates to the kitchen sink and attempted to clean them up but he was stopped. He looked over to Shoto and said, "Yeah Icy-Hot?" And since Todoroki is now a cute innocent cat, he was being very straightforward with his answers. "C-could you do that thing when you c-connected out lips together? P-Please?"

Sho's ears were down right now, but his tail was wagging a lot because he wanted Bakugou to accept his request. Katsuki stared at Shoto's red face and smirked, "Alright~" Bakugou kissed him and they both enjoyed it, Todoroki especially. What can I say, he hasn't felt love in a long time.

When the two departed, they were both content with their little makeout session. Then Todoroki smiled for the first time in who knows how long. And Bakugou's heart does flips whenever he sees that. He turned his red face away from the hermocratic cat, making him all confused. "D-did I do something?" he asked, tilting his head in confusion. "SHUT UP ICY-HOT!" Bakugou yelled out of embarrassment and stomped his way to the stairs. 

"I-I'm sorry..." said the sad kitten. He really felt like he did something wrong. Bakugou ran back to Shoto and hugged him. "You did nothing wrong so don't worry," he attempted to reassure his boyfriend and it worked, like always. Then Bakugou threw Shoto over his shoulder and sat down to watch some TV.

--------------------------------------------------

The Next Day at 4:00 pm

--------------------------------------------------

The doorbell rang and Katsuki went to answer it. There showed Mina and the rest of Class 1A, except Mineta. Each of them came through the door and almost burst into tears when they saw Shoto. When Denki and Shinso came through the door, Bakugou stopped them.

"What the  fuck is fucking Mind Freak doing here?!" Bakugou spat. I think I didn't mention this but Bakugou hates Shinso. "Wha, come on?!" Kaminari started to protest, "He has some relation to Todobro, plus, you never said I couldn't bring him." Bakugou sighed but let them in anyways. 

He didn't want to deal with shit anyways. 

By the time Bakugou turned around, half of the class were petting him or hugging him. Shoto looked very... uncomfortable. Then Bakugou's possessiveness started to kick in. "Oi, GET THE HELL OFF HIM!" He shouted, grabbing Todoroni out of the massive amount of people surrounding him. 

People were startled by this action as Bakugou continued cuddling Todoroki. The others were annoyed but Mina's eyes were sparkling at this cute moment. "AWWWwwWwWWwW!!!" She exclaimed, startling Shoto and Katsuki from their little moment. Sho chuckled a little bit then everyone almost had a heart attack (who wouldn't)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

time skip to a few minutes later... (also nobody told Shoto their names yet)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sho was out of Katsuki's grip and talking, or more like listening, to his friends' conversation. Midoriya was getting drinks for everybody. On the way back, he accidentally tripped and spilled the juice on Shoto and everyone around him. "Ahhhh, sorry everyone, I should've been more careful and-" "It's ok midoriya," Todoroki cuts him off and everything fell silent. Then came a big:

"WHAT?!!?!?!? YOU KNEW HIS/MY NAME?!"

"Sho! You fucking ruined the prank!" Bakugou yelled across the room. "I-I'm sorry!" Todobro apologized. "Prank?!" Sero yelled to stop the "argument" from the two males. "Yeah..." Sho murmured hesitantly. "Ok, can someone explain here?!" Iida exclaimed out of the blue.

So I'm gonna explain right here because I'm too lazy to make a conversation. So basically, Shoto accidentally hit the back of his head really hard yesterday and his memory got restored. Kat was also shocked but happy. But they didn't forget the arranged meeting that they had the next day. So, Kat decided to play a little prank on them. Why? I have no idea, but let's pretend someone else explained it.

"And that's what happened." Everyone couldn't say anything like their mouths have been glued shut. But the first thing someone said was, "And you didn't include me in this?!" Everyone stared at Kaminari with a "seriously?" face. "Bitch, I am a master at pranks, and this could've been way better if you told me this in the first place," Kaminari exclaimed dramatically, only to be burned by Bakugou who said, "Said the one who tried to prank me, only get his ass beat." And everyone was laughing hysterically while poor Kaminari was crying sadly. 

Then everyone had a great time, playing games, hanging out, doing best bud shit. And then it was the sad part where everyone had to go because it got late. Some people carried their lovers home because they fell asleep or were tired. Once everyone was gone, Bakugou pinned Todoroki to the wall and whispered, "I wanna have kids~" Shoto blushed ferociously and exclaimed, "G-guys can't get pregnant!" "Then I'll just have to try. Who knows? Maybe you're the lucky ones that can~" Katsuki whispered again before starting an intense makeout session.

And they did it. R.I.P. me cuz I got a nosebleed. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I'm done with this chapter, and guess what my cousin said?!

She said our Todoroni is not innocent, so I may do a one-shot in this book that will prove his innocence. 

And for the people who wanted the beach chapter that I forgot about, I may do that as the epilogue with a future AU with kids and being heroes and shit.

Anyways, I'm done here, bai!

and thank you @Galaxy-18 for mentioning this idea to me, I liked the idea! 🥰