Rules and Payments

❃❃❃

Rules

 ★Follow this account permanently. I will be checking after I have finished your design.

★If you are ordering a cover, your book must be published before fulfilling a request.

★Make sure you read the rules and complete payment before requesting a design. Comment "read" so you understand the requirements.

Do not shop and hop (meaning do not request of me to create a design and then go on to ask another designer). This is rude and disrespectful.

★Informed me of any changes before I start your design. If you no longer wanted your graphics, you need to notify me before so.

★You do not need to use any graphics I make. I'm still learning, and my style might not suit your desires. If you do, I ask you to use any designs created by me for at least Two weeks.

★Please submit your requests on the form chapter. This is so I can keep track and not miss any enquiries.

★If you decide to use the design, make sure you give me full credits (Cover made by @Ch31L92). You can state this either in your blurb/summary or a chapter in your book.

★I will only redo a design once. If the design I made does not suit your needs, I will either create a new one or attempt to edit the mistakes. So be mindful and clear on what you want to be designed.

★I'm rightful to decline requests 'if' I feel I can't design any graphics to meet your needs. This will only happen if your request is beyond my capabilities.

Please be kind and respectful to both the designer and customers.

❃❃❃

PAYMENTS

★Follow this account permanently.

★Since I'm not asking for any reads/votes, I will instead ask you to post a shout out of your profile.

★Give me full credits. "Cover created by @Ch31L92" is fine. You can state this either in your description or a chapter in your book.

❃❃❃

[COPYRIGHT ©Ch31L92 All images used in creating any designs are not mine. Therefore, they belong to the respective owners. However, the final edit is mine. I ask you to be mindful of your actions and do not take them as yours.]