▪︎ DISCLAIMERS ▪︎

originally written by: A-SAVORY-GREEN-

Main Disclaimers:

1.0 These aren't reader Headcanons (e.g if he dances with you, if you hug him from behind, etc.) This is a collection of headcanons that are based off the DreamSMP lore. Sorry, self inserts, not today.

2.0 These MCYT headcanons are not mine. May I repeat, not mine, I'll credit them if I could but if I can't find the original creator, help me find them at the least, it'll be a big help for both of us. If I do have some headcanons in mind, I'll just say so:D

3.0 I don't think I'm really good at explaining things, so just in case you might get a little confused.. that's okay. It's not you, it's me. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, just ask; I might reply.

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

1) book was proven to be original/was given permission by the original author to rewrite, translate, etc. and will be credited.

2) characters and events may appear similar to anybody you know or your lives, making sure that it isn't and isn't likely.

3) book was never meant to offend, hurt, or insult anyone, only made for entertainment purposes.

4) if offended, book/chapter will be deleted immediately and will apologize and if trigger warnings haven't been already warned, will put up a waning next time it happens, apologize with reason. (keyword: with reason)

5) will not tolerate plagiarism, translations, rewrite, reboots, continuations, and many more forms of copy unless credited and asked permission from.

6) tell whether the author(in this case, me) has misspelled something, creates a grammatical error, shared a tad bit of misinformation, etc. for the author is still human and is in the process of bettering their work in writing by default.

7) starting fights, summarizing, or giving of spoilers, misinformation, personal/confidential information without warning or consent in the comments will be asked to be taken down(deleted) or reported.

8) do not only respect author-sama(will call you reader-sama, if you use that more often in my books), but also readers who are reading with you.

9) act 008 states(in my world, not in real life) that if you have any complaints, clarifications, or criticisms to comment, it is free and open, although if you start bullying(remember there is a line) it will not be tolerated.

10) An Imagical Studios Project.