Chapter 3 II Happy Friday

R O S E L E E

Cheers to blood, and more blood just for the hell of it

Present Day:

I don't bother to converse with him any longer and head to the elevator. I wasn't prepared to stay the night, especially on my lucky day, Friday. I wanted to go back to Ralphy, cuddle and watch some Netflix, and possibly get dick, but I can't right now.

I'm not sure how he'll react if he sees me like this. He'll know automatically know somethings wrong and give me his scary eyes, those aren't something you should ever mess with. His incredible talent of being a human lie detector wouldn't benefit me in any way either.

I've only witnessed those eyes once, but hell I've practically been scarred for the rest of my life.

As soon as I made it to the sixth floor, I notice the dimly lit hallway. The split colored walls, beige and brown halved by trim attached to the wall. My eyes focus on the patterned floor for a little while, but as soon as I enter my room, turning on the lights I drop my purse in shock.

My eyes don't fail to notice the varying packaged dildos that surround the counter, just right next to the heart shaped king size bed.

Holy fuck.

I'm staying at a sex hotel.

Who knew this day could get any worse?

While I explore the room, I notice all the sex related things the room provided. Ranging from condoms, lube, toys that had yet to be open and a whip. I must say the way they furnished the place is quite smart, their abstract shaped furniture would surely provide people with memorable nights.

My eyes catch the mirror attached right above me, it quite literally covered the whole ass ceiling. If I didn't have to go through this ranging headache and have the patience of a 5-year-old this would be something Ralphy and I would be enjoying.

I dismiss all the surrounding objects in the room and head to the fridge, there has to be something good to eat. There has to be.

Opening the mini fridge all I see are varying alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, along with whip cream and chocolate syrup practically any sweet you can think of. Not to mention the different colored penis' and tittie lollipops situated to the right of the mini fridge.

You have to be kidding all I want is some mac and cheese or something reasonable at least. I grab a can of Sprite and head to the telephone.

"Hello, do you guys have room service?"

"Of course, we do I'll send them right up."

Finally, I can get some food and finally go to sleep. The song Baby starts to ring from my phone.