𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 1

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
STOLEN ♡ LETTERS

You and Tsukishima had been friends ever since you both were little

You and Tsukishima had been friends ever since you both were little. Well At least you used to be..

You don't know where you went wrong, but ever since 7th grade he had been ignoring you. At first it started of by him making excuses to why he couldn't hang out, then when you guys would talk he would give you short responses, and after a while he stopped talking to you completely and started to ignore you. You were confused on why Tsukishima had stopped talking to you, but you were upset more than anything. It went on like that for 2 years, you both were like strangers to each other. Yes you both were in the same class, but always did the most to avoid each other. After 2 years the feeling of sadness faded into anger, he had promised to always be there for you, if you were always there for him. And that's exactly what you had done, so why? Why did he leave just like that?

You were a first year in class 1-4, and it was December. Christmas had been around the corner and everyone had been very excited to be on Christmas break. The teacher had been talking about an art project everyone was going to be starting after coming back from break. But honestly nobody was listening they were too busy talking about what they were going to do over break. It was the end of a long day, and you were just trying not to fall asleep.

*slap* "Everyone please sit down." , the class went silent as the teacher slammed a ruler on her desk. "I get you're all really excited about Christmas break, but we really need to get things done so simsoskep...." *Everything will be fine if I close my eyes for a second right?* is what you thought while drifting off to sleep. You had woken up when you felt someone kick your chair. You lifted your head immediately just to find out that everybody had left for their clubs. So you grabbed your things and left.

*TIME SKIP PRESENT TIME*

"WHAT?" Is what you yelled when you found out you would be doing the project with tsukishima. "Is there a problem Y/n?" The Art teacher said as she practically stared holes into you. "No miss sorry.." you say as you sit down rapidly trying to find ways to get out of doing the project with him. "Before Christmas break i was telling all of you about the project, but I guess nobody was listening." The teacher said looking annoyed. *I can't do the project with him. We never talk. It's gonna be wayy too awkward*, you thought to yourself. When class had ended you tried to pack your things slowly so you could privately talk to the teacher about being partners with Tsukishima.

"Excuse me, Miss. Fujinuma." "Yes y/n?" " I know you already assigned Tsukishima and me as partners but...could you please assign me a different partner." "Y/n" "please I'll do anything" "Y/n" "I'll do all of the extra credit you give out!" "Y/n." "Oh! And I'll clean the class room after school every single day!" "Y/n!" "Yes?!" You said with hope. "You know I don't like changing things up after they're already set." "Yes I know, but maybe you could make an exception?" "No I will not. Plus I think you guys could work well together." "No we can't!" "No is my final answer y/n. I'll see you is class tomorrow" You groaned and walked out.

*ANOTHER TIME SKIP*

"I'm home!" You yelled as you entered the house taking off your shoes and walking into the kitchen. "Hey how was school?" Your dad said as he took a sip of whatever was in his mug.

Horrible we have to do a project and I'm not looking forward to it.

"Why not, is the project hard to do? If so I can always help you" he said smiling

"No that's not it but thanks dad."

You loved your dad, after all it was just you and him. Your mom died in a car accident when you were 3, your dad was obviously struggling, but he stayed strong for you and did everything in his power to give you a perfect life. And that's exactly what he did. He had always been there for you, he always helped you with everything , and never did anything to hurt you, you loved him.

"Sooo? What's the problem?" He said chuckling

"I have to do the project with someone who I really don't like."

"Well maybe ask the teacher if you could switch partners?"

"Trust me I tried asking after school, she said no."

"Well would you mind if I ask why you don't like this person?"

"I just don't " you said looking away

"Well then it sounds like there's nothing particular you don't like about this person, so give it a try..you never know what might happen." He said taking another sip of what was in the mug. But if It doesn't work out I'll talk to the teacher and ask myself" he said smiling brightly

"Ge thanks." You said giggling while rolling your eyes

You thought about it some more and decided you were just gonna do the project and get it over with. You were good at art it was your favorite so it shouldn't be so hard. Maybe you could get close to him again?. Thinking back to when the teacher had said you were his partner, he didn't seem mad, well he didn't exactly show any emotion, so maybe it wouldn't be so bad? Who knows I guess we'll find out.

A/n: hi well I hope you enjoyed the 1st chapter, sorry if it's short I'm trying to find ways to make chapters long so yeah. I would also really appreciate if you would vote obviously you don't have to, but I would appreciate it, thank you have a nice day/night! (*'∀`*)♡