Little bug part 2

I hope you enjoy!!!!

I finished my eggs and sat there. I looked over at Gaster. "Why do you call me a bug?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "I do it right now because you hate it, before it was because I almost stepped on you," he smiled, finally finishing his eggs. "Almost," I said bitterly. "Hey, I'm right. I almost stepped on you and then I did it on purpose," he said pointing his fork at me.

I glared at him. He just sat there and smiled. "Anyway that brings us to right now, I still need to know what to do with you," he smiled at me. I sighed slightly. I just wanted things to be simple. "Wh-why can't I just stay in the house?" I asked looking down. Gaster smile widened when he heard me. "Well I could let you........but what's the fun in that," he smirked. He started to try to grab me.

I jumped back before he could grab me. "Hey now, I won't hurt you," he smiled lightly as he sat up. I just stuck out my tongue at him. "Heh, you are such a cute doll," he smiled, grabbing me by the back of my shirt. "I'm not a doll," I crossed my arms. "Wow I just keep getting it wrong," he smiled widely. He began to bring me to his room. He tossed me on to his bed. He then grabbed a book from his desk.

"What? Are you going to read to me?" I asked. "Yup," he smiled. "But.....why?" I asked quietly. "I just want to relax for a little bit. Plus, I haven't read a book to someone in a long time," he smiled lightly. "Oh, alright," I smiled, getting more comfortable. He began to read to me. I was very invested in the story because of gaster's voice. It was low but not boring. Plus he could make all different kinds of voices.

He finished the story about 2 hours after he started. I felt like I was going to pass out. "Just sleep, doll. I'll wake you up later," Gaster smiled lightly petting my head. I began to drift off. I felt a lot more safe with gaster after this. I then fell asleep.

Gaster POV

She passed out pretty quick. I got up carefully so as not to wake her. She is very cute and she is very interesting. I mean, she had been living in my house all this time. I didn't even notice. I was wondering what sans would think of her. I know he would disapprove of how I had been treating her. Her being a little bug was a joke at first. I was going to kill her before I started to regret it. I still don't know why I didn't. Maybe because she was somehow still alive after I stepped on her. I don't know. But she's here now and I need to be a little nicer to her.

I walked out of my room. Closing the door slowly behind me. "So, why have you been reading a book out loud for the last 2 hours?" Sans asked, raising an eyebrow. "Huh? Oh well, we have a new Guest now. So I was reading her something," I smiled. "New guest? Wait, is it a little person?" Sans asked. He looked at my room door. "Yup, and if you're going to ask. Yes, I know I like to kill and torture little people. But I decided to keep her," I rambled. "Is she awake?" Sans asked, wanting to meet her. "No, but I'm going to wake her up in like 2 hours," I smiled. "Oh, alright. So she trusts you?" Sans asked, leaning on the wall.

"It's meh at best. Now stop asking me questions," I smirked. "Fine, just....you haven't had a little person sense CC," he rubbed his arm. "I know, but that was a long time ago. I'm different.....to a point. I'm not going to kill her," I sighed. "Alright, just tell me when she wakes up," he walked into his room. I nodded slowly.

2 hours later.

I walked back to my room to see if she's awake. She wasn't yet. I walked to the bed slowly and sat down. She looked so calm and cute. "Doll?" I said lightly, shaking her. She opened her eyes slowly. She sat up slowly and yawned. "Morning," I smiled looking down at her. "Morning," she said, rubbing her eyes. "I have someone I want you to meet," I smiled lightly. She turned her head to the side. I put my hand up to her. "Here," I smiled. She hesitated to get in it. But ended up sitting in the palm of my hand.

I lifted her up slowly and put her on my shoulder. I walked out the door. "Who am I meeting?" She asked, holding onto my neck. "My son, he seemed interested to meet you," I smiled. I knocked on his door. He opened the door. He took one look at her and grabbed her quickly. He shut the door. "Umm, be nice to her," I yelled and walked away.

I hope you enjoyed the story!!!!! I hope you have a good day/night.

Byeeeeeeee!!!!!!

884 words