Mr. Lucky

A/N: I originally had a sequel to Mr. Loser before, but I wasn't committed to it. But Thanks to a certain one of my fans of the book I will definitely stay with this one. So here's the sequel to Mr. Loser.... Enjoy!

xXxXxXxXx

"Sorry again that I couldn't make it the other day.That is if Rosalie informed you guys. " Alice giggled awkwardly, as she kindly greeted Me, Bella, and Emmett.

We were all in the study hall chatting about how Emmett's golf tournament was tomorrow and how astonished I was. Bella even was pleading on how she was excited for it and the fact that this would be the first Golf tournament she has went to in years, besides when she joined her father a couple years back when she was bored.

"I'm sure you are. " Emmett sarcastically mouth as he started to look at us with a smirk.

" So. W- What were your two busy with?" I asked, as I stuttered from trying to not even think about what they were busy with.

"Stuff." Alice stated nicely, as she looked down at her nails. I could tell by her face expression that she was blushing.

"Alice."Bella said with a playful grinned spread across her face.

Glaring at Bella a million thoughts flashed and my mind to what exactly she was thinking. Was she as curious to what they were doing as I was?Did she desire food or drink right now?Is she tired,mad,wondering,or confused.

"Fine, busy hanging out and planning stuff." Alice Uttered as she grinned at all of of us.

"Planning what? " Me, Bella, and emmett alleged all at the same time.

"It's a surprise!" Alice indicated as she stood up and walked away. Knowing Alice, once she sets her mind on something there's no changing it.

xXxXxXxXx

After school while taking off my glasses me and Bella lips synced before we departed to go home. I decided to go straight home before heading over to Bella's and spending a couple hours there.

Walking through the front door I spotted Esme on the couch asleep, and hurried to her. I softly tapped on her shoulder while whispering "Mommy "

She awoken suddenly and moaned. Her eyes were bloody red like she had been crying .

"Is everything Alright? " I demanded as I watch her sit up.

"I'm just... tired." By the time Esme had finish her sentence she was already up and headed for the steps. She's never been tired whenever I've gotten out of school. Something had to be up,but my instincts told me not to question it even though I wanted to badly.

"Well get some rest mom." I scolded before she walked completely up the stairwell and out of sight.

I quickly flopped dowm on the couch before standing on my feet again. I knew Bella was waiting on my arrival any minute now.

Running into the kitchen while grabbing a snack I headed out the door to bellas.

A/N : Sorry its short the next chapters will be longer.