Chapter 2: The unexpected .

Arriving at Bella's, my stomach filled with a bubbling sensation, as my fingers tingled at the touch of the doorbell. 'Please don't be her dad, please don't be her dad' I thought while waiting for the grasping grip of the door handle to be twisted, reveling someone to let me inside.

It wasn't like I didn't like her dad or anything ; considering we hadn't even had a chance to formally meet. It was just I wanted to avoid any of the awkwardness there would be between the two of us.

"Edward!" Bella exclaimed , opening the door in a hurry, while smiling peacefully.
Stepping closer to me she removed my glasses and wrapped her arms around the back on my neck , kissing my slowly.

Usually when me and Bella tended to have make out sessions like this, which was only a few times. We'd go around to the huge tree to avoid the confrontation of her dad seeing it. Since he was always occupied by watching stuff on the television.

"Wh- where's your dad?" I questioned, calmly, pulling away from the syncing of our lips.

"He got called in for a late shift at work tonight. He won't be home until 11:30. So the house is all ours." She said enthusiastically, parting her fingers into mine, while quickly dragging me inside , and closing the door.

Smiling slowly she politely handed me my glasses back and led me to the couch in the living room.

Nervousness filled my body, as I placed my glasses back over my eyes and toke a seat.

"Let's watch a movie." She said flopping down beside me placing her head on my shoulder.

" Okay.What movie ?" I asked, biting the tip of my bottom lip down.

"Not sure what genre are you feeling?" She urged, as she flipped through Netflix up and down.

"Horror" I said, starting to question myself to see if that's what I wanted to watch. I mean I really wasn't a big fan of the whole screaming terror flicks, but I felt as if I needed something to get me hyped.

Scrolling through the given list of horror movies to choose from, she finally came to a stop at a horror movie with the name of "The Den" Clicking on it to start it. I sat up straight giving Bella a chance to push up off my chest, so I could get myself situated. Frustration filled my body as I struggled to find the most comfortable spot...

After a second or two of lastly getting positioned the right way. Bella stared at me smiling with a face expression that read "Are you done yet?" Smiling back at her she quickly leaned over and placed her head back on my chest. Getting anxious I started to watch the movie.

This was going to be an interesting day.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxX

"What if its some type of resort? You know Alice is open to all things." Bella stated, as I started to mess with the edges of my glasses. After watching the movie we were pretty boomed about the outcome of it and decided to start talking about our life and the social beings of it; along with some other things. As of right now we were talking about Alice, and trying to figure out what exactly she could have possibly planned for us, since she wanted it to remain a 'surprise.'

"You're right, but it could also be something less." I alleged, trying to be as open minded as I could about it.

"Possibly..." She said sighing "We'll never figure it out until she tells us"

"Yep." I said agreeing with her. Things were unpredictable once it came to Alice.

Smirking beautifully Bella leaned her body towards mine, and took my glasses off placing them on the edge of the couch. Gently raising her hand up she started to caress her fingers through my hair, while tilting in to kiss my lips softly.
As our lips carefully sync, my mind started to consume with various thoughts and questions to unreasonable things. Trying to push aside my thoughts I started to zoom back in to the touchness of my lips and Bellas.

I still couldn't believe that she was finally and actually mine. It was unbelievably all I've ever hoped for and wanted.

"Come on. Let's go to my room " Bella said, yawning tiredly as she started to rise up dragging me along with her.
Walking up the stairs fairly quickly we arrived at Bella's room in a few seconds.
Opening the door I started to examine her room . It was a very typical ordinary room. Her bed was a tainted pink color with a bed lamp on a dresser right beside it. She had a couple pieces of artwork posted up on the wall, mostly for decoration use only from what I could tell. She had a uniquely kinda old computer posted up on a desk close to the window. This was a lot different from the last time I had entered her room.

Shaking from my thoughts I felt the breeze as Bella walked past me and flopped down on the bed. Glaring at her. Her left hand started to raise up motioning me to come join her.

Strolling towards her I layed on the bed right beside her

...
After an hour or two. Sleepiness had took over Bella as she laid there so beautifuly. We had spent the last hours contemplating on who was right and who was wrong on the trivia game. I, of course was the one that was right, but for Bella's sake I let her take all of the credit.

Smiling at the thought of what I did. I watched Bella as she slept, her body so small and fragile.

Looking at the clock on her dresser, I watched as the lower hands and short hands changed. Making the time become '9:39'. I couldn't believe how fast the time could fly.
Lifting up off the bed and standing up. I pulled the covers up over her body and watched her one last time before kissing her forehead and leaving out of the room.
I knew once she awakened she would kill me, but from the way she's was sleeping, the thought of her waking up tonight. Didn't seem to cross my mind.

Absorbed in my thoughts one by one. I headed out the front door locking it before stepping out to head home.

A/N : I know you all probably hate me now for not updating since like forever. Believe me when I say I am extremely sorry.