chapter 13

...

Did you heard?"

Yes, the police and military had been coming in and out of the city looking for a girl?" The woman said. I've been hearing this kind of thing that armed men have been tracking down a girl... Its also been 7 yrs since I left U.S. and I've been wondering if the girl they were finding is me? No no, it shouldn't be. *sigh and I shouldn't be thinking of these things...

I'm home-" I said cheerfully, But when I saw armed men in black suits and- oh no, It's red empress. I was shocked for a second I thought it was Claude-

...

Deary Akira-" I cut her words and said. Its Vennie" I told her in a serious tone. I looked at the twins who where in on a corner playing with- a gun? Is that a gun? Meria! Why did you let the kids play with the guns? What could've happen if I didn't notice it?" I was so angry by that. As I was about to get the gun, she stood up and took Herias' gun that he was playing and pulled the trigger and itinutok nya sa mukha ko- then she said. Relax-" and then shot-

its just a toy,don't be nervous" I thought I was gonna die. Oh I'm so pissed like really! P*ta- wait, kids go to your room and bring your toys" Ani ko. I looked at Meria that is the red empress and sighed.

Aunt Meria, lets talk privately" then she nodded and looked at her bodyguards...

*""*

Pumasok na kami sa kwarto at tinignan ang isa't isa. Herias- who was that huh? Baka anong gawin ng red haired na babaeng yun kay mommy" tanong sa akin ng kakambal kong si Hori. Hindi ko alam, hindi naman ako yung babaeng pula ang buhok eh" I lazily replied to him and that made him pissed and then took the toy gun, pulled the trigger at itinutok nya sa'kin... fine fine, I really don't know- now stop acting like that, ur also pissing me off" I said and passed by him to pick my tablet...

"**"

Matapos namin ni Red empress mag usap,Hindi ko matigilan mag alala dahil sa balitang hinatid.... I went to the kitchen and baked some cookies for my twins and called them after to eat... Before ako gumawa ng desisyon- kaylangan ko na munang tanongin ang dalawa ng mag katanungan na magkaugnay sa pasyang gagawin ko ukol sa balita na dumagdag pa sa problema ko... kids- are the two of you perhaps, lonely?" I asked them calmly..

Um- no"they said in unison... actually mom- we're not lonely... it's just that me and Hori are worried about you- and mom- are you perhaps the one who's lonely?" My dear Herias replied. Hori then nodded in agreement and added.brother Herias is right...- he stopped halfway of his words and continued- perhaps-, mom's the one who feels lonely or are you- t-tired of us? Are you going to abandon us?" My poor Hori- Cried just because of that silly question I had... no- of course not sweetie- I'm satisfied with the two of you" I replied to them and relieved the two with a hug.

..

Sigh*,what am I gonna do about this fvckin' wedding arrangement-" hooh! I'm so tired, I wanna sleep... it's already 12:04 am... need some rest for tomorrow.

(A/:Me as well-)