A Little More Time (Angst)

To Ethan,

If you're reading this, then I would imagine I'm already gone and love, I am so so sorry that I can't do this in person.

There are no words that I can say to tell you how grateful I am for everything you have done for me. Every single goddamn star in the fucking sky wouldn't be enough. You're the most incredible person I know in every sense and I can't believe you're mine.

The chance that we would find each other was astronomically small but Jesus Christ I am so glad we did. I have no freaking idea what I did to deserve someone like you but I would do anything just to see you one more time.

It sounds cheesy and dumb but Ethan I love you to the moon and back. I would literally bottle the stars to see you smile and darling when I see you again that's just what I'll do.

I know I said that I'd tell you what I love about you every day until I die, and I'm so fucking sorry Ethan. I'm so sorry I can't say goodbye properly and I'm sorry that I'm not strong enough.
Remember when I said that no matter what happens to you or to me or to both of us, you'll always be incredible? I meant every word and love, if I had more time I would tell you every goddamn day because it's always true. There's no way I can't say this that doesn't sound pretentious as fuck but you're actually my everything and oh my god Ethan.

You drive me freaking mental sometimes but dude it is so worth it. Every stupid thing you say makes me fall for you a bit more because Jesus Christ you are a dumbass but you're my dumbass and I've never been happier to say that about somebody. I cannot say enough times that you're the best person in the whole ass world and sometimes I swear you're what gets me through it all. I never wanted to tell you because I thought it would put pressure on you or some shit but dude I am so freaking glad that even if the world is crap as all hell, you can make it a bit better.
I love all of our stupid little moments. Remember that night a few years back when we were just sitting there? You looked at me that way you do and I couldn't help but fall in love with you, dude.
I know all you wanted was a little more time. I wish I could've given it to you.
-Mark