New school, new life

(This story is written in the y/n way)

After a long trip with the train, i'm finally arrived at the new school. I put down by bages and was standing for a huge building. I was lost, i didn't know where i need to go.. Then there was a girl walking towards me. She said : "hey are you lost? you're problably a new student aren't you?"

I said : "yes i'm new here, i'm looking for my room but i don't have any idea where it is, it's so big here haha". The girl said "yes it is a really big school, but let me show you what's you're room, oh and btw my name is Floor nice to meet you :)"

Hey Floor, i'm Emma i said. The room i'm looking for is 225. "oh then you're need to go upstairs and the 5th door on you're left. Thankyou Floor!

When i entered the room, i saw one bed was full of stuff and the other bed was empty, so it was very clear that was my place. I put down my clothes and i heard a door slamming. I looked besides the closet and i saw a boy walking into the room. "hello who are you? said the boy" hi i'm Emma, i'm you're new roommate i said :) "oh nice to meet you Emma, i didn't knew i was getting a roommate but i'm Kim Namjoon, but you can call me rm" Rm was staring at me, he was literally looking into my soul, the only thing i thought was : "damn he's pretty lmao" Then he said "nice to meet you, but i need to go, i have a band called BTS sow i'm a lot with them so that you know.

Rm : "i looked at Emma, and thought damn she's pretty, i'm lucky she's my roommate, but i'm leaving again because i borrowed a sweater from tae so i need to do that first ugh.."