Side effect are getting started

When i woke up i saw a note laying behind me "Good morning my love, i'm with the boys in the afternoon whe are going to visit you all love you." I smiled, i get out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I wanted to brush my hair, and all my hair was starting to fall out. I looked in the mirror with a bald spots on my head, i started to brush more, while i was doing that i heard the boys were there. I didn't want them to saw me, so i locked the door.

I started crying so hard, i heard someone knocking on the door. "i said, wait a minute i'm busy" i heard the voice saying "emma don't hide things for me, i know you're not busy unlock the door please" who are you even? i said, its you're worldwide handsome Jin. I wont tell anyone okay? Please let me in, i don't want you to cry. I unlocked the door and Jin saw all the hairs laying on the ground. I cried even harder when he saw it. He runs to me and starting hugging me tightly. Then i saw him signing to jhope. He was walking inside, and saw me he started tearing up and hugs me.

Jin said i wanted to get Jhope because i have the perfect solution! Jhope grapped his bag, and took out of a lot of different hats. He said "because i'm a fashion icon i know perfectly with one suits you the best." He put on a very beautiful beanie wow i love it i said. Jin said you're looking goddamn beautiful and we both laugh. I walked into the room and the boys were looking at me and thinking the same.

Suga was standing besides me and whispers into my ear "it suits you better than me lol" i laughed. Then tae walked to me and put the beanie better on my head and said "now is it perfect" Jungkook winked at me as a sign you look perfect.