Chapter 2

Written by Vash
----
Vashtens POV
--
I will admit I payed no attention in that science class. I mean Ahmad isn't a bad teacher, he's a fantastic one honestly I just was more focused on other things. I had a stream tonight with Josh. We were playing bedwars and I was up all night practicing. So I not only was running on maybe 2 hours of sleep and energy drinks, plus I was distracted by Jos- the stream, yep, the stream not Josh! As soon as I got home I threw open my notebook and finished my English and algebra homework, the 2 classes I could pay attention in and was great at! I then started googling the science answers sending Dana quick messages if any of them sound remotely wrong or far to bizarre. I was good at science just not so much weather, I had a basic understanding, I just never got interested in. I was great at chemistry though! To bad that was the first class I took for science. I finished that and then jumped on a stream. I opened the VC me and Josh would be in as I started up stream.

"Hey what's up you guys, Vashten back at you with another streammmmmmmm!!! Today we're gonna be doing a bedwars tournament against JoshVVS but first we're just gonna practice for a bit!" I turned on stream music and then launched the Minecraft server. I did a few rounds before I got on this one yellow team. The people were so good! It surprised me. I felt like I recognized their users from somewhere but I pushed it off. Josh eventually joined me in VC to start the tournament between us. I was totally going to win I had the same people as before. We took a short break to interact with our chats.

"Q&A time chat!"

"Bloodgod102: do you realize you're playing with THE Technoblade?!"

"Nope but that's cool I guess" I replied

"Rainbowberry22: are you and Josh dating?" My face flushed reder then I would have liked.

"N-no guys! Me and Josh aren't dating just friends! Next question!"

"Strawbunny202: why do you choose to stream Minecraft out of any game?" I smiled a little.

"I enjoy it! I also look up to a lot of Minecraft streamers and aspire to be like them someday!" I hears Josh end his small chat so we started the game again. After about 4 hours Josh had to go since it was around 11. I knew I wasn't sleeping any time soon so I continued stream for a little longer and then signed off.

"Alright guys I'm gonna end stream here! Good night I love you all! Get some sleep and take care of yourselves! Most importantly stay happy and not crappy! Okay byeeee guys!" I shut down the stream and turned off my PC. What was I going to do the next few hours? I had insomnia so sleep was an automatic no go. I sat in my gaming chair staring at the ceiling until I fell asleep there.  It was normal for me to sleep there instead of my bed. I was awoken in the morning to Josh and his brother Caleb bombarding my room at 6 am screaming.

"GOOD MORNING VASH GLAD YOU'RE AWAKE!"  I fell out of my chair and glared at them

"What do you want Joshua?" I grumbled clearly still half asleep.

"It's time for school!!"

"Why are you do excited about that?"

"Cuz I get to see you! now get up!" He threw his flannel at me and a pair of boots.

"Alright get out" I shoved them out of my room and got changed.

[The outfit]

I walked out and Josh smiled and grabbed my backpack

I walked out and Josh smiled and grabbed my backpack. I gave him a funny look as he walked out the door. I followed him. We met up with Dana about half way through the walk.

"Guys! AHMAD KNOWS WHO I AM!!"

"Yes, yes he does" Josh replied smiling. I nodded in agreement still very tired.

"Here" Caleb handed me a monster.

"Thank you! You're one of my favorite people! Today at least" I drank it on the way.

"You need to sleep more Vash, you can't live on energy drinks forever" I looked at star with a confused look.

"Please don't challenge them!"

"Is that a challenge cuz I beg to differ"

"No, vash it's not!" We shortly arrived at school and went our separate ways to our classes. Today was going to be fun.